Bail Bonds Company & Fugitive Recovery

JJDAOPP

Hey do you all mind telling me some suggestions, tips, and ideas you have to what I send below?

So first, Los Santos County Bail Bonds will be a company that bails out arrestee’s who cannot bail themselves out. This will only be for people the Judge’s have offer bonds to. Inside of our company we have our own Fugitive Recovery Task Force. And that force is the force that goes out and find the missing individuals if they do not appear for court, make a weekly/monthly payment for our services, and more. We’d OOC’ly have them sign a contract and also in-character which permits us to invade their homes, seize property, and more. It’ll all be protected by the U.S Constitution.

My other idea was San Andreas Highway Patrol which multiple individuals said wouldn’t work.. Most likely; so there’s a no for that one.

Another future idea. I was thinking of after my company had became known and things around the city/county & everyone sees we have some intelligent ways, and great activity, we could become a legal faction. If we became a legal faction, this means, we’d upgrade to being San Andreas statewide Fugitive Recovery Agents. We’d be similar to the U.S Marshals but only under the County & City and we’d be serving the Government. So some examples are, a BOLO or APB is set out on a suspect, we’d have a team to go out there and locate them and bring them back to the Police Department or Sheriff’s Department to continue their arrest. We may receive bonus payment from the department themselves (Sheriff & CoP) but if not we’d be funded and paid by the government. The Statewide Task Force would not the authorized to patrol, it’ll be similar to SEB or SWAT.. Only used for operations. So if someone breaks from TTCF, we’d be on them as well.

Edited by JJDAOPP
  • Ryder 1

From what I have discussed with staff, there will not be a bail system at launch. We’re still working out how the court system will work as a whole. However, down the line, I’m sure this would be possible should the system go into place, ran by players who put up money for others and have liability if people skip out on bond and don’t show up to court.

2 hours ago, mattmocz said:

From what I have discussed with staff, there will not be a bail system at launch. We’re still working out how the court system will work as a whole. However, down the line, I’m sure this would be possible should the system go into place, ran by players who put up money for others and have liability if people skip out on bond and don’t show up to court.

Thank you so much bro! I plan on it being a Security Organization or Firm just until!

• luca locked this topic