Roleplaying as a farmer?

Richard_Hall

Coming back to LSRP after 11 years, but this this time to GTA V... 

As soon as I made my character, I knew I want to RP as a farmer. Just imagining all RP possibilities of running a legal farm somewhere outside of the LS, all vehicles, properties, props that would improve RP of the whole server. Something different from mafia-gangster style. Building up community outside the city.

How would you start? I was thinking, at the beginning to find a small farm and RP harvesting/ processing fruits & vegetables, selling them in the city. Maybe as passive company, with the help of server would be possible.

Is there any other players with same interests? Maybe we could share ideas, or even RP together..

Hey! I remember you. You ran the mall for awhile, right? 

How would you start?

I'd check with Company team first on the possibility of making a passive company. Once done, also start hiring for "part time farmers" asap as hiring people have been a pain.

But yeah, after that I'll look into the free vehicles passive company offers and buy the ones needed along with setting up the "farm". I think I'd like to open a "weekly" market, throw some /cad's to get people to come and buy the fruits/vegetables. Another viable thing is contact restaurants/bars/eateries to set up deals and provide them with "fresh organic fruits/vegetables" for xx amount.

There's also the route of taking illegal way where you plant marijuana in a small part of the "farm". 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/2/2023 at 1:49 PM, Richard_Hall said:

Coming back to LSRP after 11 years, but this this time to GTA V... 

As soon as I made my character, I knew I want to RP as a farmer. Just imagining all RP possibilities of running a legal farm somewhere outside of the LS, all vehicles, properties, props that would improve RP of the whole server. Something different from mafia-gangster style. Building up community outside the city.

How would you start? I was thinking, at the beginning to find a small farm and RP harvesting/ processing fruits & vegetables, selling them in the city. Maybe as passive company, with the help of server would be possible.

Is there any other players with same interests? Maybe we could share ideas, or even RP together..

That would be dope.