• Developer

Hellooo friends. Out of all the sims I've tried so far, automobilista 2 was the one i liked the most non-vr and vr. The ffb just feels so great and the whole experience is nice. Never tried iRacing and never plan to due to the subscription being required to actively play (Principle thing, I refuse to pay a monthly subscription for games).

On 6/23/2023 at 1:47 AM, str1nger said:

Hellooo friends. Out of all the sims I've tried so far, automobilista 2 was the one i liked the most non-vr and vr. The ffb just feels so great and the whole experience is nice. Never tried iRacing and never plan to due to the subscription being required to actively play (Principle thing, I refuse to pay a monthly subscription for games).

Hi. I thought the same about iRacing but then tried it and bought 1 year. I would say once they drop the sales and sell 1y for 24€ try it out. Seems expensive because you have to buy cars and tracks (not all, Rookie and D licenses have free tracks and cars) as well but if you plan the series you wanna race its gonna be cool.

Btw iRacing has just increased their princing overnight.

Brazil 40% increase

Argentina 400%

Mexico I dont remember but they went from 800 pesos to 1000+

Here in Italy seem to be only 5 euro on the yearly sub (120 to 125).

• Developer
2 hours ago, alessandroooo said:

Hi. I thought the same about iRacing but then tried it and bought 1 year. I would say once they drop the sales and sell 1y for 24€ try it out. Seems expensive because you have to buy cars and tracks (not all, Rookie and D licenses have free tracks and cars) as well but if you plan the series you wanna race its gonna be cool.

Btw iRacing has just increased their princing overnight.

Brazil 40% increase

Argentina 400%

Mexico I dont remember but they went from 800 pesos to 1000+

Here in Italy seem to be only 5 euro on the yearly sub (120 to 125).

For me it’s not about it being expensive, it’s just that I don’t agree with this kind of business model and I like owning my games.

• 2 weeks later...