Veterans of LS-RP

On 1/12/2022 at 12:34 PM, $CAR said:

late 2012 and I still remember when the server was at Its peak, constantly having to que up at 600 players

Fuck, I'd gladly return in the past. I was  having a great fun, lol. I  did not have too much real life responsibilities, I had time to be in game nearly half of the day. 😄 Eh, fuck I  need a time travel magic. 

Jay / iSmokeJay, 2008 vet from LSRP. 

Lead Locotes after Joey, Mario and Felipe until it got descripted in 2011, And I restarted it in 2017 when I had a short stint of returning to RP.

Enrique Fortuna - Los Locotes / SSL13

Hi o/

• Strong 1

spacer.png

started showing interest, looking at vids / forums in late 2015, early 2016, then eventually joined late 2016 early 2017

Valeria Avendaño

Miguel Mondragon

La Puerta Boys

Sinaloa Cowboys

"TRANSNATIONAL ORGANIZED CRIME DOESN'T RECOGNIZE ANY BORDERS" - Patricia Espinoza

Guide to Paisa Roleplay

Guide To Drug RP in Gangs

Community Page

LS-R

12 hours ago, Freedom Fighter said:

started showing interest, looking at vids / forums in late 2015, early 2016, then eventually joined late 2016 early 2017

You ain't a veteran, bro. Best Era of LS-RP was before 2016. Actually when all factions were active and you had to stand in queue to join the server. Sorry, bruh. 

51 minutes ago, dzgapaan said:

You ain't a veteran, bro. Best Era of LS-RP was before 2016. Actually when all factions were active and you had to stand in queue to join the server. Sorry, bruh. 

I'd argue it all depends on the era that resonates with you and if you played LS-RP before Rage:MP. Pre 2013 might be veteran as fuck, and 2013-2016 might be another era of veteran but those who played SAMP pre 2019 are technically in a veteran status too because it was SAMP. 

Rage:MP has tons of people on it, and when the server drops the SAMP PB on Rage will be a small minority compared to most people playing here who never played SAMP a day in their life, so all in all in a way doesn't matter what era you're from, you're technically a vet if you played SAMP before that massive ddos.

Valeria Avendaño

Miguel Mondragon

La Puerta Boys

Sinaloa Cowboys

"TRANSNATIONAL ORGANIZED CRIME DOESN'T RECOGNIZE ANY BORDERS" - Patricia Espinoza

Guide to Paisa Roleplay

Guide To Drug RP in Gangs

Community Page

LS-R