Government Contracting

Denis

Hi!

I'd like to generate some ideas that can be used for government contracting. We used to have 5 contracts back in SAMP server and they were quite limited. GTA V offers so many possibilities and I believe it's imperative to use it in every possible way. It's important to hear from the community. I'll be running the Office of Finance in LS GOV faction and will make sure your ideas are fulfilled. The implementation of the contract is guaranteed.

PS. The idea needs must be fruitful in roleplay, so that the rest of the community can be a part of it or have a chance to benefit from it. It can also be a core for aspiring/starting faction (illegal or legal).

A few ideas:

Sanitation

Taxi Services

Trucking/Hauling

Sawmill (?)

Veterinary

Construction (my favorite one)

• Thumbs 4
  • OK 1

• Fleet Services (fleet solutions for all government branches, vehicle recovery and repair - fire engine broken? get another dropped off and the other recovered - police cruiser battery dead? get someone out with a booster pack and get it in for an early service).
  • Homeless Outreach (homeless shelter(s), mobile soup vans?)
  • Parks/Forestry Service (controlled burns, tree surgery in suburbs, mowing public lawns and parks).
  • Railway Operator (when things start expanding to farther corners of the map). 
  • Sanitation (street sweepers, refuse collection, litter picking/bin emptying)

Maybe a stretch, but National Guard Reserves type thing? Basic rifle ranges, mini exercises in the county, could be called on by PDSD for riot control, etc.

Edited by Will
  • Thumbs 3

I talked about this back in the day, and I don’t know if it’s fully related to governmental facilities, but seeing an operational stock market could be unprecedented.

Given all the possible contracts(/companies) that can evolve out of this, it’ll be very interesting to see a financial aspect of a company analysis through stocks. 

1 hour ago, clique said:

I talked about this back in the day, and I don’t know if it’s fully related to governmental facilities, but seeing an operational stock market could be unprecedented.

Given all the possible contracts(/companies) that can evolve out of this, it’ll be very interesting to see a financial aspect of a company analysis through stocks. 

Stock market would be a great idea, I've seen it being even implemented in unnamed SA:MP server but it needs someone dedicated to run it

Yea, it'd be neat to see government contracts. Specially in whole construction scene, allowing government officials hire private "furniture" companies and sign down contracts on the development. Depending on the project, could be even a multi-million dollar deal...extending the time-frame and such and hehe...some firms could scam bit off the top, hehe.

1U8CXwc.png

uq91B3u.png

Bus/Minibus services. Drivers drive a preset route with stops, anyone who gets on gets charged and gets off at whatever stop they need. Cheaper than a taxi but then again you can only get off at another predetermined stopping point.

Infinitely cooler if each company can plan it's own routes and lines, trying to monopolize certain areas or compete with others.

Edited by The Fresh Prince of Fujian
  • Strong 1

Go meh gwai ying mana, ban tsai yeh. Wun nay lay Tai Hing tun bing tun lai cha, dam daka?

47 minutes ago, The Fresh Prince of Fujian said:

Bus/Minibus services. Drivers drive a preset route with stops, anyone who gets on gets charged and gets off at whatever stop they need. Cheaper than a taxi but then again you can only get off at another predetermined stopping point.

Infinitely cooler if each company can plan it's own routes and lines, trying to monopolize certain areas or compete with others.

maxresdefault.jpg

1U8CXwc.png

uq91B3u.png

I’d like to see the idea of companies/factions being allowed to bid on said/ certain contracts with the promise or guarantee of a larger payout or reward in the end. I’m not quite sure how things are going to work on the new server, but imagine contracting a company to design a park, or furnish a hospital. Limiting contracts to white collar role players would also be a plus to level out the passive and illegal role play. 

• 2 months later...