What roleplay would you like to see?

Freedom Fighter

As the title says.

Me personally, I’d like to see roleplay at hotdog/elote/taco stands since they’re common in LA.

Valeria Avendaño

Miguel Mondragon

La Puerta Boys

Sinaloa Cowboys

"TRANSNATIONAL ORGANIZED CRIME DOESN'T RECOGNIZE ANY BORDERS" - Patricia Espinoza

Guide to Paisa Roleplay

Guide To Drug RP in Gangs

Community Page

LS-R

Honestly would like to see a little bit of everything, you know? Ideally I’d be nice to have a balance and just have a city full of random shit going on.

Clubbers, scammers, vendors, gamblers, everything. Hell, open a business and offer therapy for players who are RPing trauma or addiction or whatever. The list is endless, really. I’m excited to see this go far 😁

Players need to interact with as much businesses as possible to encourage every kind of roleplay, I'd personally like to see civilian jobs roleplay in fast food restaurants, supermarkets, nightclubs, bars, agriculture and factories, I'm just wondering how roleplay is going to be planned at the server launch because I don't want to see people grinding jobs or anything like that.

I would like to see DUI checkpoints placed the police, realistic roleplay at businesses such as restaurants, people actually roleplaying car accidents, and some realistic character development. 

Edit:

I also wouldn't mind seeing random issues with houses such as water heaters going out, toilets breaking, etc. And having to call in a plumber, or contractor to do repairs or even add-ons for houses. 

Edited by Dott Dogg
  • Thumbs 1

Donald "Donnie" Perrino

• 2 weeks later...
  • Management

in depth company roleplay, so illegal roleplayers aren't just focusing on the typical illegal type of roleplay. Making sure they have good business avenues and opportunities on the server, alongside trucking, mechanic and real-estate businesses etc. The GTA V avenue is amazing, and the group of players returning to LS-RP will surely make the server amazing.

• Love 1

• 3 months later...

I hope if the playerbase is good, Federal Gov RP should be established would be the most elite gov faction out there. This should be used to counter act gangs, and enforce common federal laws that most criminals violate every single day IRL in the states. (Murder, Extortion, Blackmail, RICO, Code of Federal Regulations)

More commitment of LEO factions towards the illegal ones so people don’t run into crimes without second thoughts and have them risk their characters to get taken away from the streets. This would force the illegal scene to step up roleplay wisely.

There is a potential for many types of RP. If executed right, it can be fun and immersive. Personally I'd like to see more camping, off-roading, more politics RP and activism (without turning into a trollfest), various types of addictions, mental illnesses and disorders, more detective and investigation related RP and in general, more RP that doesn't exclusively revolve around nightclubs and bars.

I wanna see alot of illegal RP, thats what kept LSRP going seeing 50+ gang bangers together doing illegal shit, I dont wanna see pussies crying in /b chat. I know its 2022 but I hope there wont be sensitive people playing and crying about everything. I hope it will be the way it was in old LSRP on SAMP, I guess I can only wish.

On 11/3/2021 at 7:32 PM, dLoc said:

i would love to see some sociopath or psychopath rp tbh, i might even do it myself 😈

working on this one. hopefully it will turn out into something nice.

I'd love to see more character development, in any type of roleplay, but especially in SASD/LSPD - there was a problem back in the day where some people from LSPD/SASD ignored any development and were basically robocops(a cop with a beach house and 3 expensive cars, yet the salary was very low and this would not be possible in real life). I'd love to see more country roleplay, where people genuinely do it for the love of it, and not trolling. More in depth roleplay in country areas, not just meth heads and rednecks, but some typical country guy that owns a farm, curse at the government, etc.  More realistic gangster roleplay, with more emotions shown - no more 13 y/o guy who drives a Bullet..that was horrible. More in depth mobster roleplay, with ups and downs, with fights inside the mafia, stuff that would happen in real life, you know?

Basically, more involvement in everything, meaning that people will dedicate their time in their characters, this way every faction would have its unique features, and every player would be different. 

And please, for the love of God, no more mall roleplay - just interact with people other ways, that mall on GTA SA was horrible, it ruined things.

17 minutes ago, Socrates said:

no more mall roleplay

Unfortunately, EVERYTHING was at the mall and it was an easy way to be spoon fed so called "RP" so people would just flock there.

Ads, clothes, some cosmetic only melee weapons, etc all available at the mall. So if necessities were available across a few hotspots where different types of people would naturally flock in to is crucial to ensuring a mall situation doesn't occur again.

YBYvD4O.gif Qe0qceV.gif

THE BILINGSGATE MISFITS

As Above, So Below - KIEREN LEDBETTER

Spoiler

Hall of Fame

0YMEIUs.png

zbNHczV.png

HITYFrc.png

IttpHWy.png

QzHrrQR.png

27ca0f64b7.png

fe1c89c70f.png

0Bf0K91.png

vUa21sx.png

On 3/18/2022 at 3:14 PM, Gazura said:

Unfortunately, EVERYTHING was at the mall and it was an easy way to be spoon fed so called "RP" so people would just flock there.

Ads, clothes, some cosmetic only melee weapons, etc all available at the mall. So if necessities were available across a few hotspots where different types of people would naturally flock in to is crucial to ensuring a mall situation doesn't occur again.

I totally understand that, but mall roleplay always was poorly made - what I’m talking about is that chaotic type of roleplay that doesn’t involve anything to it and it affects the reputation. Sure, role playing at the mall about various activities sounds like a lot of fun, if it’s made properly. I always roleplayed at the mall when I went shopping and so on, and if that happens, it’s great. 

The mall is normal to be crowded because that’s how it is in real life, but to be at least quality roleplay.

Like others have said, more drug-addicted/homeless chars. Homelessness in L.A. is a serious problem.

Also, more regular civi chars living in the hood that aren't actually trying to join the local gang. More unique-looking & odd chars.

Would be cool to have an active "music scene" where bands/artists play music live at different types of venues.