Custom Hoods - Map Additions

presidentialdrugs

On 3/4/2022 at 9:29 AM, g1zmo said:

and some are not represented in the game at all (Long Beach). This is often the reason why players create factions in areas that are not created for gang RP (Vespucci Beach, Morningwood, most of the Mirror Park, etc.). It becomes very crowded with time and players literally have to fight for a COUPLE OF HOUSES.

just to correct you, gang rp does indeed fit in Vespucci Beach, but Long Beach Gangs don't fit there. Long beach gangs would fit more in Cypress Flats or somewhere near El Burro Heights, because that area is geographically based on Long Beach.

11 hours ago, La Tweaker said:

just to correct you, gang rp does indeed fit in Vespucci Beach, but Long Beach Gangs don't fit there. Long beach gangs would fit more in Cypress Flats or somewhere near El Burro Heights, because that area is geographically based on Long Beach.

Yeah, my bad. I know that there are a plenty of gangs near the real Venice such as Venice 13, Shoreline Crips or Culver City. Just wanted to say that I find it a little bit weird when people create gangs like Longos or ABZ with LB vibe, but using pretty hipster Vespucci as their hood. That’s the reason why revamped Cypress Flats and East Los would be fire

Edited by g1zmo

Just now, g1zmo said:

I find it a little bit weird when people create gangs like Longos or ABZ with LB vibe, but using Vespucci as their hood. That’s the reason why revamped Cypress Flats and East Los at all would be fire

Yeah, this is pretty much what Ive been saying. IMO gangs like Longos and ABZ dont belong in a place like Vespucci, for example alot of these LBC themed factions end up claiming 'Eastside' ICly because their real life counterparts do, when in reality they're literally on the westside. Which is why in my opinion, custom mapping is needed but only in areas like East LS and Cypress Flats (as a start atleast)

• Thumbs 1

• 2 months later...

It would be cool to see some mappings around East Los or right outside LS, because there is a HUGE amount of HOODS in LA County, Orange County, the valley and the Inland Empire, you can have some nice mc clubhouses just right outside LS or hoods as well that can be hella active and also beef it with people in LS.

In LS you got only two or three hoods, you got that long street in Lester's and the one that's next to it, those can be one or two hoods. And right in front of the one around the tattoo shop, you got a little suburb-like hood most people don't roleplay at but it can be used tbh.

• Thumbs 1

On 6/1/2022 at 1:34 PM, elpolloloco said:

It would be cool to see some mappings around East Los or right outside LS, because there is a HUGE amount of HOODS in LA County, Orange County, the valley and the Inland Empire, you can have some nice mc clubhouses just right outside LS or hoods as well that can be hella active and also beef it with people in LS.

In LS you got only two or three hoods, you got that long street in Lester's and the one that's next to it, those can be one or two hoods. And right in front of the one around the tattoo shop, you got a little suburb-like hood most people don't roleplay at but it can be used tbh.

The idea of turning areas like Sandy Shores and Paleto Bay into something like San Bernardino, Lancaster or any other town from SoCal that have gang problem potential really sounds cool. But I think there will be a lot of conflicts among the players, where some people will ask to keep the atmosphere of a "desert half-dead town", and others will be fine if these areas will turn into more developed and reasonable towns, where in addition to rednecks and bikers you will be able to meet classic street gangs.

Edited by g1zmo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, KillSwitchh said:

South LS kind of has enough hoods, there is more areas that could be removed to make room for more hoods such as the oil fields in east LS.

Needed. The server definately has the funding for this project, it should be invested into this. Bump!

Yeah, these map additions would be cool and I am in support of having more custom mapping. Especially replacing the Mega Mall with those projects to provide more room for a faction to pop up. However, only if they can find a way to optimize it well. As long as it can be optimized, I wouldn't see an issue with adding more cool mapping like this.

On 6/18/2023 at 7:06 PM, KillSwitchh said:

South LS kind of has enough hoods, there is more areas that could be removed to make room for more hoods such as the oil fields in east LS.

We definitely need this, this is why we don’t see enough East LA/East LS gangs because you can only work with El Burro which is taken 9/10 of the times. We can get rid of areas that aren’t necessary. Bump!

• Ryder 1
  • Thumbs 1

• 2 weeks later...

How to get texture loss in 0.2 seconds + the shootouts that happen there every 0.5 miliseconds that result in + 10 cop cars and 1 ambulance to be on scene is enough to make the entire ground go nuke mode. And no, I have a very good PC, its just ragemp being rage.

i'd like to see more apartment blocks and living areas modded in, so many areas where there's just space wasted that could have a new block of apartments if someone has made a mod ofc, would definitely congest the map more due to more facs/gangs deciding to rp there and make the already enormous gta v map feel together and lively. 

• Love 1