DadoJ

DadoJ

sXBks01.png

Hello everyone, my name is DadoJ. 

I enjoy all things cars and law enforcement, so it's no surprise that my favorite video games revolve around both of those topics. I am particularly fond of the Los Angeles Police Department and the Los Angeles Fire Department, and have spent the majority of my life researching them, and familiarizing myself on everything they have that is publicly available. When not playing on LS-RP, I very much enjoy playing both LCPDFR and LSPDFR. The GTA series has always been one of my favorites, especially with all of the modifications that are available to download. I have always adored the customizable approach that PC gaming offers. I find it much easier to immerse yourself in the game that you're playing, when the models mimic their real-life counterparts. 

I am currently engaged to, and in a long distance relationship with the love of my life. (Who I refer to as "Lady Dado").
We've known each other for several years, and I couldn't imagine life without her. She and I have always connected through roleplay servers, and LS-RP is no exception. While we work through the tedious details of conquering the long distance aspect, we find plenty of ways to enjoy our time together. We try our very best to include one another in everything we do, as life is more enjoyable with someone special by your side!

spacer.png

I have been a part of the LS-RP server since 2017, and it is by far the best server I've experienced in my ten plus years of roleplaying. This place has given me the ability to meet people from all over the world, and every walk of life. It is a very diverse server, and I believe the text-based approach offers a lot more freedom to its users in terms of character development. The text-based style is very inclusive, and allows you to fully immerse yourself into the world of your character, and spend a day in their shoes. LS-RP is a one of a kind place, and it is very easy to get caught up in your character's experiences. I enjoy being able to enter this virtual world, and live out a life I might not otherwise get the chance to.

I am currently a Senior Tester and have been part of the LS-RP Staff Team since May of 2018. It is definitely a unique experience to be part of the staff team, but I've enjoyed every minute of it. I have always enjoyed helping others, and often find myself putting their needs above my own, so that is what lead me to join in the first place. I strive to be that helpful hand for the members of the server, so that I can pass on the help that I received when I was a new and inexperienced player. The Staff Team has not only given me a chance to help others, but it is allowing me to grow and improve upon my own roleplay in the process. At its core, the Staff Team is like a second family, and we're all doing our very best to support and encourage one another.

I used to be a Senior Lead Administrator and the Head of Admins, which means I oversaw every Admin within the LS-RP Staff Team.

Below you will find my journey through the Staff positions.

May 17th, 2018 — Tester
August 5th, 2018 — Forum Moderator
October 10th, 2018 — Senior Forum Moderator
December 01st, 2018 —  Tester-Administrator
December 23rd, 2018 —  Junior Game Administrator
February 28th, 2019 —  Game Administrator
September 1st, 2019 —  Senior Game Administrator
January 2nd, 2020 —  Head of Testers
February 3rd, 2020 —  Lead Administrator
September 1st, 2020 —  Senior Lead Administrator, Head of Admins

July 25th, 2023 —  Stepped down to Senior Tester

<< LOS SANTOS FIRE DEPARTMENT BIT WILL BE ADDED SOON! >>

Below is the archive of my time, the positions I've been in and what I did within the Los Santos Police Department.

Spoiler

YXRUSo2.png

I have been in this faction since February of 2018, and have thoroughly enjoyed every second of it. In all my years of roleplaying, this faction has portrayed its real-life counterpart more accurately than any other community or server that I've previously been a part of. Police roleplay is a very unique experience, in my opinion, as it allows you to see all sides of the server. As a police officer you get to interact with the other legal factions, as well as civilian and criminal roleplayers, so there really is no shortage of roleplay opportunities. I will always be thankful for this server, in the sense that it gives me the ability to step into the shoes of a law enforcement officer.

I was a Police Deputy Chief, and was the Commanding Officer of the Counter-Terrorism and Special Operations Bureau. As the Commanding Officer I oversaw the Metropolitan Division, which houses the division's D Platoon, also known as SWAT, alongside of the A Platoon, the division's Tactical Response Team, and the Air Support Division. My priority was to make sure that everything is running as smoothly and efficiently as possible. It had always been a goal of mine to receive Commanding Officer of Administrative Services Bureau, and I am very thankful for having achieved exactly that when I became the Deputy Chief back in June of 2019. Alongside of that I also served as the department's 19th Chief of Police. After serving for a time, I stepped down to lead Administrative Services Bureau again, but only after making sure there would be a suitable person to take the position of the Chief of Police. After that I lead CTSOB!

I was also a part of the Metropolitan Division's D Platoon, more commonly referred to as 'SWAT'. I was a Squad Leader for D Platoon and the Officer-in-Charge of the EMT Cadre within the Metropolitan Division's D Team, which means I helped oversee SWAT sits, coordinate our course of action with the other team leaders and ensure any wounded person is treated.

You can find more information on the faction and its requirements by visiting the official LSPD website: POLICE.LSGOV.US

Below I'll list my Promotions and Upgrades. This list will not be updated anymore.

February 18th, 2018, Police Officer I — (Academy Class #1-18)
April 24th, 2018, Police Officer II — (Upgrade)
June 22nd, 2018, Police Officer III — (Upgrade)
September 6th, 2018, Police Officer III+1 SLO — (Upgrade)
October 16th, 2018, Police Sergeant I — (Promotion)
November 27th, 2018, Police Sergeant II — (Upgrade)
January 29th, 2019, Police Lieutenant II — (Promotion)
February 20th, 2019, Police Captain II — (Promotion)
May 5th, 2019, Police Commander — (Promotion)
June 4th, 2019, Police Deputy Chief — (Promotion)
February 1st, 2020, Police Assistant Chief — (Promotion)
August 8th, 2020, Chief of Police — (Promotion)
September 1st, 2020, Police Deputy Chief — (Reassignment)

June 24th, 2023, Police Deputy Chief — (Resignation)

r9rbOdu.gifQU6c7p4.jpg

spacer.png

Edited by DadoJ
  • Clap 1
  • Love 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On 9/15/2021 at 12:15 AM, Genny said:

Placeholder until I figure out something creative to say.

👨‍🚒👩‍🚒

Basically. 😛

On 9/15/2021 at 12:18 AM, LordSpyx said:

Be like what? The suspense is gonna be the end of us all.

Uuuuuuh. Be like...

On 9/15/2021 at 3:28 AM, elgreco said:

i bet you write something longer than the old one

Most definitely, yes.

On 9/15/2021 at 10:51 AM, bobster said:

hi bestie

Hiiii!

On 9/15/2021 at 11:10 PM, Ace said:

👑

👑

On 9/15/2021 at 11:14 PM, matt said:

dado!