Lost In Translation

Original Cranky.

EzAdL4V.png

This will be a showcasing section for me, showing off mods I've done in the past and present for GTAV. Everything that's shown off here is done by me, either created from scratch using my own, or other video games assets and everything will have its proper credits upon release. I hope everyone enjoys my work and gives feedback no matter what all feedback is accepted and taken as creative criticism. Thank you all and enjoy. I also take requests if you'd like anything regarding clothes, accessories, environmental and animations either PM me here or contact me on Discord at cranky#0017

Clothing/Accessories
Some clothes and accessories I've worked on or am currently working on.

Spoiler

Gold and Silver Cuban necklace
1aPkQkj.pngfyz0orQ.png

Animations
A few animations that are either WIP or done, for now these will be showcased for my faction and later down the line I'll most likely end up doing animations for all LA gangs.

Spoiler

OvI9raG.pngny9x6P5.png
QRYGSSi.pngsv3n22H.png
2LRUzNM.png

WIP these screenshots were taken in 3ds/Blender.
9HAmajc.png
TVBKQin.pngvF7vn5V.png

Environment

Spoiler

W/S Hoover Street Environment (Not finished) This includes graffiti from 59, 74, 83 Hoover Criminals and Barrio 18th Street, I've based our graffiti off of the real life Hoover street which is shared between the listed gangs to take the more realistic route. Also I've implemented lore friendly street signs with the correct directional blocks.

spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.pngspacer.png

Edited by Original Cranky.
  • CJ 1
  • Ryder 1
  • Clap 1
  • Thumbs 1
  • OK 1