Cyberpunk 2077

Dwayne Smith

played some of it after the 1.5 patch. i shot down a bunch of civilians and as i turn around suddenly there is a group of 5 police officers standing next to me. i ran away and in the next street everyone was walking like nothing has happened.

honestly it feels like im still playing some kind of cheap ass game

Played it after launch. Managed to get past the main storyline and end it. Unfortunately the game was so unfinished. Way too many bugs. Some were visual, so did bother a bit but you could at least progress through the story. Others made you restart the game because you simply could not progress further. Had a lot of expectations from this game. Such a shame.

I'm playing on some kind of "harder than normal" difficulty and I enjoy the challenge, but the storyline is not engaging and there are still bugs. It also annoys me that my Corpo character isn't any more unique than the others; it's like that choice in the beginning barely means a thing. 

Sal 

Ex-staff

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Played it for the first time after the bugs were fixed and the reviews for the game got /better/. I loved everything about the game, world, story, characters, factions and the gameplay. Kinda gives me Borderlands vibe with a cooler tech. Started playing on April 26th, last entry was June 26. 215 hours of gameplay so far and I plan to return to it at some point and do this Phantom Liberty DLC. Got to admit, I feel sorry for those who bought the game and couldn't experience it the way I did because of the bugs. Now most of them feel too annoyed to return to it. For all the hype they caused pre launch, they did fuck up big time, unlike hogwarts legacy.

Edited by _CYBER_

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/22/2023 at 4:28 PM, _CYBER_ said:

Played it for the first time after the bugs were fixed and the reviews for the game got /better/. I loved everything about the game, world, story, characters, factions and the gameplay. Kinda gives me Borderlands vibe with a cooler tech. Started playing on April 26th, last entry was June 26. 215 hours of gameplay so far and I plan to return to it at some point and do this Phantom Liberty DLC. Got to admit, I feel sorry for those who bought the game and couldn't experience it the way I did because of the bugs. Now most of them feel too annoyed to return to it. For all the hype they caused pre launch, they did fuck up big time, unlike hogwarts legacy.

57 hours of gameplay, I did everything, gigs, NCPD missions, side missions plus the main missions.

On 8/22/2023 at 9:28 AM, _CYBER_ said:

i feel this. i had it pre-ordered waaaaaay ahead of time because im kind of a diehard cyberpunk fan.

the game was definitely lackluster at launch but it's turned into a really amazing game and im really hyped for phantom liberty.

i was really pumped for the rel but couldnt get it when it launched

managed to get it like 6 months ago and loved every minute of it, thats why it got me confused why everyone bashing the game but saw that it was shit before i got to have it lol

wish there was more games like those, like, cyberpunkish vibe to it

Only showing muscle when its flexing time

Thorgar 'THOR' Eriksson
HELL RUNNERS MC