Cyberpunk 2077

Dwayne Smith

bought day before it launched, played for 1 hour, refunded after encountering several glitches, one that made me refund didnt allow me to continue some club mission cause it kept telling me to come back at a certain time and when i  came back at that time I was still blocked from going in, 10/10 game.

14 hours ago, jack said:

I played 23 hours in a span of 2 days, once I stopped playing I could  never get back into it.

Yup same here, bought it on launch and played the hell out of it but then stopped playing and never really felt like continuing. Considered redownloading it but I have other singleplayer games I'd rather complete first

Honestly, I have a decent PC and @Kirill_Ustinov gifted me the game (appreciate you, homie), so I couldn't resist playing it at launch. Even though there was enough visual bugs, some of those I could fix, I really liked the game. I agree it was not worth all the hype around it, simply because developers were rushed to release the game, so they had to delete bunch of stuff from it (such as subway system, etc) - but I still liked it. It's not better than Witcher series, but I think they can still fix the situation they're in right now, simply because Witcher 3 took some time to get perfect too. 

• Thumbs 1

On 10/13/2021 at 10:01 AM, jack said:

I played 23 hours in a span of 2 days, once I stopped playing I could  never get back into it.

It was still an unfinished game after 7 years, disappointing to say the least.

Valeria Avendaño

Miguel Mondragon

La Puerta Boys

Sinaloa Cowboys

"TRANSNATIONAL ORGANIZED CRIME DOESN'T RECOGNIZE ANY BORDERS" - Patricia Espinoza

Guide to Paisa Roleplay

Guide To Drug RP in Gangs

Community Page

LS-R

I did two playthroughs and actually enjoyed the game. Yeah it had bugs but nothing too game breaking when I was playing. The game was way too overhyped and development was rushed, I wish they didn't.

I also read that Keanu Reeves being a part of the game resulted in them having to change the entire storyline to get their money's worth. Imo way too much was put into marketing the game rather than actual development. I do believe that it will be polished after some years and will be more enjoyable for everyone.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/6/2021 at 12:38 PM, nova said:

I did two playthroughs and actually enjoyed the game. Yeah it had bugs but nothing too game breaking when I was playing. The game was way too overhyped and development was rushed, I wish they didn't.

I also read that Keanu Reeves being a part of the game resulted in them having to change the entire storyline to get their money's worth. Imo way too much was put into marketing the game rather than actual development. I do believe that it will be polished after some years and will be more enjoyable for everyone.

It's crazy because they had 7 years of development.

• 2 months later...

Passed it in 10 hours after it's release on day 1. I love the game to bits even though I don't play it as much as I'd like to. And with the continuous modding from the playerbase and support to fix a rushed game. I feel like it'll go far - although if it hadn't been offered to me, I wouldn't have bought it.

QX3m2L4.pngQX3m2L4.png

aNddalB.pngaNddalB.png

🐍🏝️

good miscellaneous comments:

Spoiler
On 3/5/2022 at 8:46 PM, Chuckles said:

Certified 🍞 maker