Kimberly

Kim V

👋 

My name is Kimberly, and I've roleplay'd on LSRP on SAMP since christmas of 2011. I remember how insane it felt discovering that there was an entire online community on a game I downloaded for free via larsey123isme 🤣. I've spent an insane amount of hours of my life on here and honestly question my sanity for it sometimes, but it hasn't gotten to a point where it's affecting my social life yet so I spend a lot of my free-time on here. I do investments, as well as dabble a bit in crypto- my favorite being BitCoin. That leaves me in a position where I don't need to work a 9-5, thus giving me a lot of time to invest in a hobby. One thing I enjoy about these communities on GTA is that it's an entertaining hobby that doesn't have to cost any money. I've decided to leave my previous community and come here after being constantly bullied and mocked by groups of unruly teenagers who masquerade under the rules to provoke people. We're talking 30! likes on a forum report for something overlooked for anyone else. Likes on a forum report is stupid, but that's just one of the things that is used to enable certain members of the community to bash within the rules. When this community was called out the owner got very offended. I've never had these kinds of issues on LSRP, and I'm coming into this new V era with a positive attitude. I am quite impressed with the developments that have been posted so far, and cannot wait to get into the server a perfect 10 years later and begin a new chapter on LSRP:V. I look forward to meeting each one of you.

I map nice houses 

Cheers everyone 🍾

Edited by Kim V

• 4 months later...