Drugs

Hood Luv Me

At one point there was a script which allowed you to mix drugs durig SA-MP. It was quite a strange script because mixing some random things managed to create you hash oil and marijuana - didn't make sense but if we could mix drugs then that would be perfect. For example, cooking cocaine with bicarb and magic/pneumonia would be perfect to turn into crack. It also stretches out the quantity of drugs, for example you could turn an 8th into a Q if you added enough magic/pneumonia, but potentially that'll be too difficult to script to stretch the amount of drugs, but who knows!

Really looking forward to the script on drugs though.

8 hours ago, King said:

At one point there was a script which allowed you to mix drugs durig SA-MP. It was quite a strange script because mixing some random things managed to create you hash oil and marijuana - didn't make sense but if we could mix drugs then that would be perfect. For example, cooking cocaine with bicarb and magic/pneumonia would be perfect to turn into crack. It also stretches out the quantity of drugs, for example you could turn an 8th into a Q if you added enough magic/pneumonia, but potentially that'll be too difficult to script to stretch the amount of drugs, but who knows!

Really looking forward to the script on drugs though.

I thought of this myself. I'd go with your opinion.

I think this area could be expanded undoubtedly when it comes to drugs, there are plenty of options that they could pursue in this field. I would personally enjoy seeing the server implement some sort of cultivation system for drugs such as marijuana and shrooms to start with, this provides less administrative overhead and creates a player driven market. If that were the case I would anticipate to see some sort of lighting feature specifically tailored for their purpose of growing plants like marijuana (which could be a purchasable and furnishable item in a property) on the server that could add a completely new dynamic to the game as a whole. Here are some ideas off the top of my head that will be listed below, some being a little more in depth than others but you could always simplify them more if you wish.

Having the option of purchasing two different types of lighting when it comes to growing, it's not a hard concept for a player to grasp and it creates a choice that the player must make on their own if they're in the shady business of growing marijuana.

High Intensity Discharge (HID) lighting fixtures, one of the most common and affordable lights to purchase on the market however; it consumes more electricity and, making them less energy efficient and more expensive to actually use but at the same time has been proven to have increased plant yields and potency than it's competitor in the next bullet point below.

Light Emitting Diode (LED) lighting fixtures are commonly used in stealth growing operations. Well known to be a discrete alternative under the watchful eyes of law enforcement; they're almost double the price than the regular (HID) lights given their newer technology but are more cost effective when it comes to power consumption, suffering at the cost of lower yields per crop. 

This ties into the next subject which I won't get too in depth with as it's not the main point, that being power consumption and expenses per property. If we could add some sort of regular power bill maybe that's adjusted to what the actual building is such as residential or industrial for example, maybe industrial buildings costing more in electrical payments to sustain their business? I think that would add to the uniqueness of this concept and the server as a whole. It makes people think about the decisions they have to make in order to be a successful criminal in today's world. As some people know law enforcement commonly uses people's power consumption in combination with evidence they have gathered or tips to tell if someone is growing inside of a property and actively investigate that individual's activities.

This opens vast opportunities for illegal role-players and gives the player more control of what they're trying to accomplish with their operation. Should you purchase higher end lights that uses less power so you fly under the radar and can grow inside of a apartment or house with ease? Giving you more concealment and a lesser chance of being detected? Or do you buy the cheaper basic lighting that costs more on the electrical bill but in return is much more generous in yields and potency? Do you mask using those powerful lights by growing inside of a industrial facility that on paper uses more power than a house so you can hide your illegal activities from law enforcement? The scale of ideas that can come from this are immense.

Other notable things that could be added into a drug system are things like potency, something that can add additional value to certain kinds of drugs. Creating more production tools to craft certain drugs such as pill pressers or cutting agents would again put the player in more control of their operation and add to the overall health of the drug economy on the server and role-play as a whole.

Lastly something for the consumer end, having different forms of drug paraphernalia that are actual items such as syringes, pipes, grinders, rolling papers, bongs and vaporizers could all be the cherry on top to a refreshed drug system. It's exciting to think about the possibilities this one system alone has the potential to bring to the table, especially on a client like this.

Edited by Richard Spera
  • Thumbs 1
  • Love 1

18 hours ago, SunWukong said:

Would be cool if you could press pills

yknow, buy a press machine, break up some percs and lace em with fentanyl like they do now lmao, there are some people who are smoking those pills so, yeah, could get creative with those.

Hell yea, this is exactly what I want.

22 hours ago, SunWukong said:

Would be cool if you could press pills

yknow, buy a press machine, break up some percs and lace em with fentanyl like they do now lmao, there are some people who are smoking those pills so, yeah, could get creative with those.

Maybe restrict this to only official factions or make it hard for people to gain access to a press machine

On 10/12/2021 at 1:06 AM, Gazura said:

As much as I like the idea of mixing drugs with potentially dangerous substances to make it more dangerous, I worry about how trolly that might get.

It’s already dangerous to buy drugs off the streets. Because you don’t know if it’s pure or if it is laced with fentanyl .  So it bring realism by allowing to have drugs laced script wise .  The problem is how much of portraying realism is important to the community .

Edited by 9ine6ix

• 3 months later...