You guys think LSRP back to GTA SA one day?

avivd

As you have heard there gonna be remaster to san andreas its looks like rockstar just say lsrp is going leave samp so lets make a remaster, I will be honest I don't like the new GTA its not going to be like the old samp server so soon the dream come true all our childhood getting remaster, what I wish about that there will be new version for samp for the new remaster game

the trailer you going to watch take-two deleted couple times its seems looks like this is going be like that:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrUmCmb3Z3c

• Senior Lead Admin

Can't see it happening at all.

Head of Staff
𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜

The trailer that you posted has mentioned in the description that, "[THIS IS NOT A GAME unless Rockstar wants to]" and "This video was uploaded on July 10, 2020. Due to copyright problems and misunderstandings it was removed. That project originally paid tribute to Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, just a fan-made concept of what the game would be like in a modern graphics engine."

Don't get your hopes high, GTA San Andreas will never return to the point where it once was. 

GTA V is the future of role play. Accept the fact and move on.

• Clap 1