[Common] San Andreas Postal Codes

ShelbyOne

San Andreas Postal Codes

Introduction

A postal code (also known locally in various English-speaking countries throughout the world as a postcode, post code, PIN or ZIP Code) is a series of letters or digits or both, sometimes including spaces or punctuation, included in a postal address for the purpose of sorting mail.

Common usage

As Grand Theft Auto V only covers the city of Los Santos and its County region, we should only stick to using the terms of the city of Los Santos and Los Santos County as a placeholder for the city of Los Angeles and Los Angeles County. The State of San Andreas term is therefore a placeholder for the State of California. That means concretely that the terms of Los Angeles and the State of California don´t exist in our universe. That also includes postal codes.

Postal Codes Map

Full-Map.png

Use the Zoom-In function to have a better look at your desired area.

Alternatively you can visit this link: https://postimg.cc/zyCBB8cH

Edited by ShelbyOne
  • Clap 1
  • Strong 1
  • Love 1

C2Ra4z0.png

In the United States, a zip/postal code covers a town or multiple towns. For example, I live in a town which has two zip codes: I use one of those two, while the areas to the east of me in my town use the other zip code. Not every house has its own postal code, but they do have addresses, and subequently, address numbers (e.g., 5 John Road). The status quo of assigning a "postal code" to every building/major area on the map is a thing from voice roleplay and is not realistic. 

Edited by patty

17 hours ago, patty said:

In the United States, a zip/postal code covers a town or multiple towns. For example, I live in a town which has two zip codes: I use one of those two, while the areas to the east of me in my town use the other zip code. Not every house has its own postal code, but they do have addresses, and subequently, address numbers (e.g., 5 John Road). The status quo of assigning a "postal code" to every building/major area on the map is a thing from voice roleplay and is not realistic. 

Since we're portraying more of Los Angeles, California, it's not necessary. patty stated properly about how it's supposed to be here in the United States.

Edited by Kuy

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...