What are you going to roleplay as?

DepressedFilmbro

13 hours ago, F0r3v3r said:

A cold-hearted cop murderer to hunt down for the likes of Kevin Hughes, Patrick Callaghan and others who made my life hell in LS-RP.

on a serious note, what I did in LS-RP, just on a new character and new, more complicated dev straits. 

knowing u u are gonna rp a teenage girl and esex a lot.

• Ryder 1

(Posted this on a similar post.)

I'll be bringing back my two "legal" non-affiliated characters, but will probably start over on both of their developments.

Charles Jameson - A divorced single business man from a suburban neighborhood doing his best to provide for his kids and extended family on his own. Jameson does not enjoy conflict but will do his best to protect the lives of his family at all costs while living in a not-so friendly area of Los Santos. (previously a locked screenshot and video thread on the old forums)

Ben Murphy (obviously) - A white, beer drinking, gun loving, patriotic, truck driving, trailerpark resident who just wants to go about his business living in today's "fucked-up" society; but will happily kick your ass if you want to try your luck. (my signature character)

Probably bring my old SD character back, might transfer to PD and get him into a division (likely the detectives bureau).

and lastly I'll be joining a friend's illegal faction on launch and develop a new character with them.

Most likely an Albanian (mid-twenties) from Kosovo who was forced to leave his country circa 1998-1999 during the Kosovo-Serbian war. The character development would focus more on the Albanian younging and his curiousity about his roots, nation, customs & tradtitions passed on by his own parents. The journey takes place in the United States of America where the Albanian youngin would finish his high school and live a boring life in a specific neighborhood with his other American/Albanian friends. What are his next steps? What does he know about loyalty? What does he know about the word of honor? That is left to see.