Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy

Dwayne Smith

I don't think it is going to attract as much attention as it had in the past. It is Rockstar we are talking about. From what we could see in the "remastered" version of GTA V, the changes aren't that impressive.

The only people I would see playing it is for pure nostalgia. I don't believe that there will be a big English based roleplay server again. But who knows.

8 hours ago, FinesseGod said:

It bothers me that they've removed all the original releases from retailers. This'll just prevent future fans from experiencing the original experience.

Agree with you. Don't think I will like this version more than the original one.

it.png  TRAINEE ADMIN MIKEE

• HEAD OF FOREIGN SECTIONS
  • ASSISTANT HEAD OF ECONOMY TEAM
  • ASSISTANT HEAD OF PLAYER SUPPORT TEAM

I don't think it'll be anything amazing. It'll most likely just have a bit buffed up textures, but in terms of gameplay and such...it'll be the same. Sure, a lot of people been speculating that, it might end up being like Mafia 1 "remake", but that's the thing....Mafia 1 was a remake, this isn't. And if they'd do whole remake for San Andreas, what's the point of GTA V? GTA SA is a huge map and has a lot of good stuff, country side, desert, towns all over the map, San Fierro, Las Ventura...if they end up doing full "Mafia 1 style" definitive edition, people gonna pull away from GTA V, as GTA SA will present a lot more.

Same would go in terms of "clients", people would work on multiplayers for those games straight away.

Edited by Kirill_Ustinov

1U8CXwc.png

uq91B3u.png

There isn't really much to change though. It is nice of them to bring back the classics.

It's the thing about people that I don't get, what exactly do you want from them to do? Everyone keeps saying that the remaster is trash, but really what is there more to change except graphics, controls and some other slight changes? Barely nothing.

They can't make a whole new game and call it GTA San Andreas; Vice City; or 3.

4 hours ago, Duckling said:

There isn't really much to change though. It is nice of them to bring back the classics.

It's the thing about people that I don't get, what exactly do you want from them to do? Everyone keeps saying that the remaster is trash, but really what is there more to change except graphics, controls and some other slight changes? Barely nothing.

They can't make a whole new game and call it GTA San Andreas; Vice City; or 3.

This, sums it up nicely. I'll still play as I have a love for all three games and they'd be cool to get back into and pick up when I feel nostalgic.