Crypto & NFTs

Swank.

The crypto investments are just temporarily and they're a short breath of air. Most guys want to risk their money for it and I don't personally have anything against it. Just make sure you know the market you want to invest good enough before making any moves that can be fatal.

If you want to invest, invest properly - real estate, stakes at companies that have a good portfolio (it's a workload, but it is much more safer).

• Strong 1

19 hours ago, melt city said:

High-volatility assets soon to be regulated or yeeted by big daddy like in China. As much as I appreciate entrepreneurship, the crypto community is full of scams, pumps and dudebros shilling the autismcoin.

2 hours ago, Horgen said:

The crypto investments are just temporarily and they're a short breath of air. Most guys want to risk their money for it and I don't personally have anything against it. Just make sure you know the market you want to invest good enough before making any moves that can be fatal.

If you want to invest, invest properly - real estate, stakes at companies that have a good portfolio (it's a workload, but it is much more safer).

11 minutes ago, jack said:

too volatile for any continuity throughout the market

Crazy how literally no one asked for your opinions, only if there's investors/traders.

22 hours ago, Swank. said:

Does LSRP community have any investors or traders? 🤔

Yes.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Xivo said:

Heavily invested in NFTs ( ETH, ADA, SOL ). Stepped away from BSC shitcoins for a bit. Still holding a few long term projects. 

Hoping ADA makes it far, heard they recently added smart contracts. Hoping this'll boost my investment by a large margin in the upcoming future.

• 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, Swank. said:

what are you confused about lol

Honestly, just the idea of stocks in general is a confusing concept. Granted; I’ve done minimal research on it😂 but especially when it starts diving down into crypto currency - that’s something that I just can’t wrap my head around. Like why would somebody buy for example Dogecoin? It’s a virtual thing that I don’t need on a day to day basis - right? So why / how did so many people make money off of it? 

im noob pls forgive sorry(;

2 hours ago, Spades said:

Honestly, just the idea of stocks in general is a confusing concept. Granted; I’ve done minimal research on it😂 but especially when it starts diving down into crypto currency - that’s something that I just can’t wrap my head around. Like why would somebody buy for example Dogecoin? It’s a virtual thing that I don’t need on a day to day basis - right? So why / how did so many people make money off of it? 

im noob pls forgive sorry(;

its very simple man, ppl invest cause its possible to make profit off it, atleast if u know what ur doin

take gold for example why would ppl buy and sit on it for years hoping it's price to go up and sell it. now for the same or even better 'reasons' ppl are investing into crypto. crypto currencies are booming mainly because its decentralised money and has various benefits/utility unlike the fiat money controlled by govs. obv there's a lot of factors that come into play but i think the main is always supply and demand. if theres limited supply and greater demand the price will eventually go up - basically what's happening with NFTs which can be bought & sold only with cypto.

yes its a virtual thing but there's def money in it for anybody that knows what they're' doing cause there's unimaginable possibilities but ofc itll have its downsides especially during this period of time when its all still sprouting and developing - shouldnt be too difficult to digest for those who've been around web2 cause its an upgrade to web3 afterall

you can talk openly man dw im not an expert either, you should do some research tho its quite interesting

Edited by Swank.
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/6/2021 at 10:43 PM, melt city said:

High-volatility assets soon to be regulated or yeeted by big daddy like in China. As much as I appreciate entrepreneurship, the crypto community is full of scams, pumps and dudebros shilling the autismcoin.

On 10/7/2021 at 4:42 PM, Horgen said:

Seems like you guys have been in the game as the spectators rather than the players otherwise you'd have a whole other perspective about it.

I just see crypto as a temporary way to make money. Cryptocurrencies have so many flaws which might be solved in the future, but I just don't see cryptocurrencies replacing FIAT. There's no way the banks would allow that. 

Just hop aboard the hype train for now, might as well earn something. But I got a feeling it'll all come down crashing one day. 

Anyway, is it just me or this bull run is taking longer than expected? Some had BTC going to $100k by the end of the year, doesn't seem too possible to me now. 

23 hours ago, kojotot said:

I just see crypto as a temporary way to make money. Cryptocurrencies have so many flaws which might be solved in the future, but I just don't see cryptocurrencies replacing FIAT. There's no way the banks would allow that. 

Just hop aboard the hype train for now, might as well earn something. But I got a feeling it'll all come down crashing one day. 

Anyway, is it just me or this bull run is taking longer than expected? Some had BTC going to $100k by the end of the year, doesn't seem too possible to me now. 

Commonwealth bank of Australia is already embracing crypto trading, one of the biggest banks out there probs. Miami & NY are working on city coins for their communities and there's alot of countries/cities trying to catch up with the wave - shows significant signs of mass adoption imo and it's only going to get better over time. Cryptocurrency replacing fiat would be the most difficult challenge though, no government wants to lose control over monetary values. I think they'll end up making regulations for it eventually as they always do, just to keep their hand ontop of everything.

• 2 weeks later...

2016: Crypto will die, crypto is not the future (Bitcoin: $400)

2017: Crypto will die, crypto is not the future (Bitcoin: $3000)

2018: Crypto will die, crypto is not the future (Bitcoin: $7000)

2019: Crypto will die, crypto is not the future (Bitcoin: $11000)

2020: See it's not moving, crypto is dead (Bitcoin: $11000)

2021: Crypto will die, crypto is not the future (Bitcoin: $65000)

Cope / Seethe | Know Your Meme

People keep coping with their missed opportunity by hoping it just all suddenly crashes so they didn't make the wrong choice, even some people in this thread. But I definitely agree, invest in something that actually has purpose and can actually be used as a currency like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Cardano.. too many idiots that don't realize what crypto actually is, and just see it as some scheme to get rich. You're not "investing" in shiba inu coin or a squid game coin, you're just hoping to magically get rich and fixing to lose your money lol