Animals in LSRP?

KnownAlmighty

Apply to get a dog or other animal. If you are caught rolelaying with it improperly, you lose it for that OOC reason. That is to ensure that anyone who has an animal has it for character development purposes and not to troll around. 

Edited by malarkeyy
  • Thumbs 1

Gang and Narcotics Division, Major Enforcement Section 
Officer-in-Charge, Police Academy Section

I do agree that having them behind a donator rank isn't the worst thing in the world, at the end of the day the server needs to make money and this is a good way to do it that isn't going to have a massive impact on the server itself in terms of limiting RP. 

Having them behind a donation wall will also limit the number that will be spawned at any one time and allow the server to run smoother. 

As far as the pets themselves GTAW did implement dogs so i know it can be done, and aslong as its synced well and the AI isn't garbage I'm all for it

3 minutes ago, DetJokke said:

I would love to see people who is able to actually roleplay an animal, Like .. 

You'd have to apply for being someones pet, or someones K9 .. That would be cool!

🤢🤢🤢

I don't mind pets as NPC for K9 units and for players, but they shouldn't be used to attack players regardless if they're LEO or civilian owned.

1 minute ago, nova said:

🤢🤢🤢

I don't mind pets as NPC for K9 units and for players, but they shouldn't be used to attack players regardless if they're LEO or civilian owned.

I kind of get the emojies, since I bet 99% of the people are doing to fuck their dog in a weird animation anyway, but yeah this is true too!

On 10/6/2021 at 9:40 AM, dom said:

Animals should be a donator feature and if purchased, those would be required to NPC it themselves via /do. I don’t wanna see any sort of player interactive animals though as it’ll most likely be abused. 

Brilliant idea. This option would definitely increase the interest of being a premium member.