Animals in LSRP?

KnownAlmighty

• 2 weeks later...

I'd love to see wild-life on the server, including pets like cats & dogs.

I wouldn't mind it being behind a ONE TIME payment, not a monthly payment. If I could dish out $15 to keep my poodle forever, then well I'd be happy with that. That way the server gets supported and I can keep my puppy or kitten.

Also, I'd be fine with each animal being sold separately which then would be added to your account or character. So I could spend $15 for a poodle, $15 for a bulldog and $15 for a kitty. That's $45 for you to keep 3 different animals permanently on your account. That's a great way to handle pets in my opinion and the server could add more pets with server mods.

It would make no sense for your pets to randomly disappear because you didn't pay ooc money for one month and would disrupt RP because of money paywalls. 

Edited by Natasha Valentine

0hO1ou7.gifXoiz438.gif

I think it would be a great idea to have animals scripted in. Even having something such as a bonding level and once you reach the max bonding level (actively RPing with your dog, walking them, petting them, etc) then maybe having a /attack option available whether it's to be used in dog fighting or protection purposes. I think a monthly fee for the dog would be a good idea so the server doesn't get turned into a zoo. 

they were already samp, so I'm sure they will be here on ragemp as well

seriously though, it will be cool if such a function appeared on the server

Edited by Sons
  • Ryder 1

3 hours ago, Sons said:

lmao

🇦🇱

• 3 weeks later...

It’s a terrible idea. Nobody has made a good point as to why they even should be considered. Dog fights should be out of the question. I can see limiting them to donators and interiors only. It should be an available feature for house security. Role playing walking dogs would just be messy. I’m not sure how the physics would work but I’m pretty sure the base game “Chop” was only able to follow Franklin opposed to being able to leash. Everyone walking around with dogs following them seems a bit unrealistic.

8 hours ago, DeSantis said:

It’s a terrible idea. Nobody has made a good point as to why they even should be considered. Dog fights should be out of the question. I can see limiting them to donators and interiors only. It should be an available feature for house security. Role playing walking dogs would just be messy. I’m not sure how the physics would work but I’m pretty sure the base game “Chop” was only able to follow Franklin opposed to being able to leash. Everyone walking around with dogs following them seems a bit unrealistic.

Walking dog and having them to sit and even bark is possible, been done on multiple Rage MP communities.

Regarding whole dog fight, yes...it does sound fucked up, but dog fight RP usually happens in closed off spots, abounded warehouses or some garage, and only certain people know about it, people who are serious players in the whole street hustle/illegal scene. That's why they keep it away from public, as it may look real messy and some "animal abuse" but that type of shit happens in reality, people just wanna portray certain aspects of reality to keep it real. We got people RPing blowing each others heads off with brain particles flying around, I dont think itll be any different for a dog/cock fight. Long as it's done in a dislocated spot among people who aren't snowflakes, should be fine.

(On phone)

Edited by Kirill_Ustinov

1U8CXwc.png

uq91B3u.png

On 10/31/2021 at 5:59 AM, Sons said:

I´m dead.

C2Ra4z0.png

• 3 weeks later...

Would be nice to have a few animals for country side roleplay and also for PD. The real thing is that these animals should be synced and the AI should be good enough to follow a suspect or to run when you shoot and miss it. Would be cool if you can hunt a deer and sell the meat and pelt to a shop to make some money.

Edited by andreei
  • Strong 1

• 4 weeks later...

The K9 script is something that blew my mind when I first moved to GTA V roleplay as it was just so fucking cool to actually have something physical to interact with. K9 on SAMP was always cool anyway and I loved getting them involved in our scenes as much as possible however there were obvious limitations and the fact their roleplay could be declared void at any time was understandable but sad. The amount of roleplay ideas that can come from them and that I have been involved with on other servers is just so cool and immersive; it really is the little things.

Passive animals should definitely be on the backburner but around. It'd be cool to see deer, boar and coyote out in the countryside, random cats running around in alleyways, birds loitering around the city, the odd shark in the ocean. It's all interactions that were cool to roleplay around before but now they're actually possible scriptwise even cooler to be physically involved with.

Edited by r0yal
  • OK 1

• 1 month later...

"Lock it behind donator" why would you bozos even suggest that? Yes animals should be added in. I've seen it on other servers and its really cool and refreshing to see. Prioritize other important systems that need to be finished / worked on before jumping on this though.

• Thumbs 2