Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Biskit

Hello,

I've decided to create a thread for Grand Theft Auto San Andreas, this was the game platform for the LS-RP community before moving over to Grand Theft Auto V. If anyone still plays this game, wants to share their memories, thoughts about Singleplayer or Multiplayer then feel free to do so. Things like videos/memories are also very welcome.

I'm sure just like me, many of you have grown up playing GTA San Andreas and have probably made plenty of friends and memories over the years whether on LS-RP or some other community/server. I don't support advertising other servers on LS-RP and I would advise you not to do so, you may share your memories and story from another server but keep in mind that advertising isn't acceptable. I'm looking forward to seeing your contribution to the thread whether in form of a story, imagery or videography. 🙂

Edited by Biskit
  • CJ 1
  • Love 1

𝗥𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗚𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗔𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿

• 2 weeks later...