DjangoZ

These shows are a mixture of different genres, these are not listed in any particular order. There is a total of 76 tv-shows in this list
and they are split in different categories which I decided by myself without labeling them. I also have provided IMDb links, to get
you to the correct show because, some titles may have multiple different shows or even movies, so I did not want any confusion there.

TIP: I will highly advice you not to watch the trailers of the shows because, obviously, there are many spoilers in it. Just try it  Smart

My personal TOP-3 favorites are:   Popcorn

1. Game of Thrones (Watched this 2 times back to back. I watched it in total of 5 times, pretty crazy I must admit.)
  2. The Expanse (Sci-Fi is my favorite genre, so if you like that, this would be perfect for you.)
  3. Colony (100% recommended for everyone!)

Here is the list:   Hype

||------------------------------------------------------------------------|| UPDATED AS OF: 9 July 2023 ||------------------------------------------------------------------------||

Hope you like it!   THIS LIST WILL BE KEPT UP-TO-DATE, SO SAVE IT TO YOUR FAVORITES!

Edited by DjangoZ

• 3 weeks later...

Justified, Kin, BMF, Power, Power Raising Kanan, Vikings, Narcos Mexico, Somos., Gang related, Yellowstone, Mayans MC, Gangland Undercover.

Edited by Freedom Fighter
Spellcheck
  • Love 1

Valeria Avendaño

Miguel Mondragon

La Puerta Boys

Sinaloa Cowboys

"TRANSNATIONAL ORGANIZED CRIME DOESN'T RECOGNIZE ANY BORDERS" - Patricia Espinoza

Guide to Paisa Roleplay

Guide To Drug RP in Gangs

Community Page

LS-R

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Lead Admin
24 minutes ago, F0r3v3r said:

Two and a half men. That's just a whole amazing thing to watch.

Yessir, Charlie Harper is a legend. 

Lead Administrator

Head of Testers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...