World of Warcraft

Moonpie

2 hours ago, knoxs said:

It is super time consuming Xanakin, especially the Vanilla version of WoW but I am still playing it on a private server tho. 😄

same with the private servers lately cuz I got bored and frustrated with the new expansion tbh but I mainly play MoP expansion.

Being part of adult life : Trash

Old LS-RP Profile

My first ever PC game. Started at Classic, then couple months later BC was released. My fav update all time. Stopped playing after Cataclysm I think, tried Classic remastered but it's boring now to play solo. Would try BC classic now, but as I said - it's not fun when you have nobody to play with. And the modern updates are just too much for me - a lot of shit on the screen and you just want to chill while playing.

World of Warcraft is one of my favorite games of all time, i was mythic raiding this tier (Sanctum of Domination) but i'm just tired of the endless grinding even if shadowlands is not that bad, probably i'm tired cause i've been playing wow for the past few years but..... If u guys never played wow, i would really recommend u, even if u need to buy the game/expansion and a subscription (It's all worth it) !!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

They massacred Sylvanas' story and character, and now the entire thing including its gameplay is trash. Get over to FF14 and get out of this game.

Not bad for RP mind you - provided you can stand the usual trolls. 

I did have some art created for my Highborne mage though:

spacer.png

Edited by Allegra

Sal 

Ex-staff

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...