How would clothing work?

MZeded

I was wondering how the clothing system would work because in World they had players create sets of clothing and put them into outfit slots. Will the clothing system be more individualistic where each clothing is it's own item and can be taken off or stolen by other players or will the outfit system be used?

spacer.png

2 hours ago, MZeded said:

I was wondering how the clothing system would work because in World they had players create sets of clothing and put them into outfit slots. Will the clothing system be more individualistic where each clothing is it's own item and can be taken off or stolen by other players or will the outfit system be used?

I assume it'd be a clothing/outfit system all together, would make more sense in my opinion and easier. 

0hO1ou7.gifXoiz438.gif

Like Natasha previously explaned, the only logical thing is that these two systems (clothing/outfit) should be put together as one. I hope there will be a lot of clothing options for men/woman where we can experiment all options.

This is how I would organize this system:

• Possibility to buy different types of clothes in different types of Clothing Stores ( Elegant / Street Wear / Economic etc.. ).
  • Possibility to wear and un-wear every single item of your outfit.
  • Possibility to save/wear 10 different outfits in the car.
  • Possibility to steal every single item of another person's outfit.

it.png  TRAINEE ADMIN MIKEE

• HEAD OF FOREIGN SECTIONS
  • ASSISTANT HEAD OF ECONOMY TEAM
  • ASSISTANT HEAD OF PLAYER SUPPORT TEAM

Would be a cool feature  if the clothe could be individual items and was part of the furniture system where you could put the clothe into dressers and such that you obtain from furniture store. I also think that the ability to view bought the clothing items and renaming the clothe  would be a nice feature too. 

Having the clothes being separate items altogether could open up more roleplay opportunities for pawnshops and other stores to open up. 

Edited by catsmoon

1 hour ago, catsmoon said:

Would be a cool feature  if the clothe could be individual items and was part of the furniture system where you could put the clothe into dressers and such that you obtain from furniture store. I also think that the ability to view bought the clothing items and renaming the clothe  would be a nice feature too. 

Having the clothes being separate items altogether could open up more roleplay opportunities for pawnshops and other stores to open up. 

Now that's definitely something cool, but is it really possible I guess it is. 

I've never played GTA:V on PC so I'm really hoping based off these comments, not everyone will be in identical skins such as SA-MP and we can choose our own attire and change on a regular basis. If so, I can't wait for the clothing pieces to drop. This will also prevent a lot of metagame.

I like the idea of having individual items. If you want to bring a change of clothes, you need to bring it with you. No committing a crime in red clothes just for you to walk to your car, /outfit, a and change clothes in 2 seconds time.

I think a well organized wardrobe screen at a players house would be the best option here.

• Thumbs 1

YBYvD4O.gif Qe0qceV.gif

THE BILINGSGATE MISFITS

As Above, So Below - KIEREN LEDBETTER

Spoiler

Hall of Fame

0YMEIUs.png

zbNHczV.png

HITYFrc.png

IttpHWy.png

QzHrrQR.png

27ca0f64b7.png

fe1c89c70f.png

0Bf0K91.png

vUa21sx.png

5 minutes ago, Gazura said:

I like the idea of having individual items. If you want to bring a change of clothes, you need to bring it with you. No committing a crime in red clothes just for you to walk to your car, /outfit, a and change clothes in 2 seconds time.

I think a well organized wardrobe screen at a players house would be the best option here.

That's what I think too man. Doesn't make sense to somehow change your clothes from a whole car trunk.

• OK 1

spacer.png

Just now, MZeded said:

That's what I think too man. Doesn't make sense to somehow change your clothes from a whole car trunk.

Absolutely. Now, if you took a hoodie with you and maybe a change of pants, put it in your car. You can open your trunk, remove your top, remove your bottom, take out a top and a bottom individually, and then put on your new clothes. That works fine.

YBYvD4O.gif Qe0qceV.gif

THE BILINGSGATE MISFITS

As Above, So Below - KIEREN LEDBETTER

Spoiler

Hall of Fame

0YMEIUs.png

zbNHczV.png

HITYFrc.png

IttpHWy.png

QzHrrQR.png

27ca0f64b7.png

fe1c89c70f.png

0Bf0K91.png

vUa21sx.png

8 minutes ago, Gazura said:

Absolutely. Now, if you took a hoodie with you and maybe a change of pants, put it in your car. You can open your trunk, remove your top, remove your bottom, take out a top and a bottom individually, and then put on your new clothes. That works fine.

That's fair game.

spacer.png

• jack locked this topic
  • Management

Just a note to all the players who like to mod their own clothing out there: We hear you.

We'll try to find a way where you can set custom drawables locally without affecting other players. If we can make it work so you can change your stuff without other people being glitched out, we'll 100% do that.