What do you want to see out of the Los Santos Police Department?

It would be cool to see the faction leadership encourage community engagement in character. On SAMP, it was too few and far between characters actually getting fleshed out. It felt like a lot of players, who joined law enforcement factions, just followed a formula.

Implement realistic budgets and stick to them! Others have attempted this but it just ends with staff spawning money. LAPD and every other department in the US. work off a tight budget that is voted on annually.

Depending on where it falls it can adversely effect a number of things.

• New Officer hiring could increase or decrease based on the budget.
  • Officer retainment could suffer, budget shortcomings could result in less officers.
  • Department expansions hinge on the budget, the all mighty dollar and it takes a lot of them to run. This s a source of contention for almost every large department in the US.
  • Lawsuits affect the departments funds and in return puts very realistic pressure on the department heads to make sure people are on point and money isn't wasted.
  • Host a community fundraiser to help raise money. It happens all the time in the US to fund even the necessities... Example 1 Example 2
    • This could easily provide RP that isn't about kicking in doors and shooting people... its community outreach.
  • Budgeting for employee ammunition would be critical and put much needed checks and balances into the department.
    • Why did Officer J. Smith request and use over 1000 rounds over the past month?

All interactions with LEO's don't need to end in gun fights, arrests or police chases. Lets put initiatives forward to get cops out of cars and walking, doing beat work or other examples like....

Outreach Project in the Projects - These officers show up and coordinate with the community leaders to host a cookout, a charity event... a game of pick up basketball or maybe there is some excess budget for the year and they purchase and donate bicycles to the inner city youth gangbangers in Rancho, just a quick example. 

Pancake Charity Breakfast - Raising funds to get officers some new equipment.

♥️

• CJ 1
  • Thumbs 2
  • Love 1

On 10/8/2021 at 10:57 AM, zUgg said:

Implement realistic budgets and stick to them! Others have attempted this but it just ends with staff spawning money. LAPD and every other department in the US. work off a tight budget that is voted on annually.

• Officer retainment could suffer, budget shortcomings could result in less officers.
  • Department expansions hinge on the budget, the all mighty dollar and it takes a lot of them to run. This s a source of contention for almost every large department in the US.
  • Lawsuits affect the departments funds and in return puts very realistic pressure on the department heads to make sure people are on point and money isn't wasted.
  • Host a community fundraiser to help raise money. It happens all the time in the US to fund even the necessities... Example 1 Example 2
    • This could easily provide RP that isn't about kicking in doors and shooting people... its community outreach.
  • Budgeting for employee ammunition would be critical and put much needed checks and balances into the department.
    • Why did Officer J. Smith request and use over 1000 rounds over the past month?

All interactions with LEO's don't need to end in gun fights, arrests or police chases. Lets put initiatives forward to get cops out of cars and walking, doing beat work or other examples like....

Outreach Project in the Projects - These officers show up and coordinate with the community leaders to host a cookout, a charity event... a game of pick up basketball or maybe there is some excess budget for the year and they purchase and donate bicycles to the inner city youth gangbangers in Rancho, just a quick example. 

♥️

This is a good idea, but I think it has some flaws. For starters, I think that budgeting ammo might be a bit much. However, I do agree with the overall budget idea. This would also give some more RP to a finance division within PD that's responsible for managing and requesting funds. This'll tie in to the government and add some IC politics to the budget and such.

On 10/7/2021 at 7:23 PM, Cayl said:

It would be cool to see the faction leadership encourage community engagement in character. On SAMP, it was too few and far between characters actually getting fleshed out. It felt like a lot of players, who joined law enforcement factions, just followed a formula.

Hey Cayl, as a faction encourage diversity among characters and players. This is something actually being looked upon by leadership as far as I've read, and there's a whole host of changes coming along to discourage this as you spoke about. 

Our faction leadership has been heavily encouraging community engagement in character. Players who followed this were met with commendations and promotions. But, as far as policy goes where everything feels the same when you say "just followed a formula." I do agree this felt like the case and we could look into revising the manuals and looking into changing the FTP program to encourage more diversity among officers. 

On 10/8/2021 at 9:57 AM, zUgg said:

♥️

So, this is most definitely something were going to be working toward. We strive as a faction to be 1:1 with the LAPD and working with budgets brings a level of realism that were more than open to welcome. 

Currently, I know that we are looking into attaching weapons to people, so Person A is responsible for Weapon A. Meaning, if we find an increase of lost weapons with Person A, it's likely that we will notice the dip in the budget. Everything will be tracked coming inside and outside of the faction.

On part of "New Officer hiring could increase or decrease based on the budget." This is something we definitely could look into, although likely it won't be implemented for at least first few recruitment drives as we're planning on staffing up the department. But this is something that will have a bigger play later on. I can confidently say that the difficulty to get into the LSPD will be factors more difficult and more realistic, were not too concerned of over-saturating the department. But, If we do see an increased interest and people still passing for sure a great idea.

Another point you mention is "Lawsuits affect the departments funds and in return puts very realistic pressure on the department heads to make sure people are on point and money isn't wasted." This is a very real and great point, while I do agree that this is a significant reason that officer's have body-cams today as it would prevent and reduce the amount of lawsuits going toward the department. Going forward, we will definitely be looking out on our actions and what we have to do to keep the community safe.

As far as the community fundraiser's go, initially upon server release it most likely won't be something we will be implementing on the short-term. Once we gauge how much our expenses to income ratios are and calculate based off of that we most definitely could be hosting events in the near future. Even if they're not fundraisers we are looking into this as a wider area to expand community outreach and roleplay.

For the budgeting of bullets goes I will have to agree with Bauer here as it would be a little more difficult to track and calculate. 

On 10/10/2021 at 10:42 AM, .Bauer. said:

This is a good idea, but I think it has some flaws. For starters, I think that budgeting ammo might be a bit much. However, I do agree with the overall budget idea. This would also give some more RP to a finance division within PD that's responsible for managing and requesting funds. This'll tie in to the government and add some IC politics to the budget and such.

Thanks for the suggestions, feel free to post more of how you feel so we can meet the needs of everyone :)!

• Thumbs 1

5 hours ago, FpsAndrew said:

We strive as a faction to be 1:1 with the LAPD

I would like to see this gone. This should not be the goal, the goal should be to portray a realistic police department with what's given to you on hand, basing the department off of the lapd and portraying them to the best of your ability whilst adding your own twist to make it unique.  1:1 should not be the goal as you'd throw away suggestions simply because the "lapd doesn't do that." when another department might/ it might make sense for a game. If you really "strive as a faction to be 1:1 with the LAPD"  have everyone name themselves after a LAPD officer and just name change the faction to the lapd, as this would meet that goal. The strive should be "Portraying a realistic police department based off the LAPD". Police departments tend to change their policies to match the community at hand, the Los Santos community will be a lot more "active" than LA with the crime statistics alone given it's low population but most likely very high crime rate.

• Clap 6
  • Thumbs 1
  • Strong 1

On 10/3/2021 at 3:14 PM, KnownAlmighty said:

More roleplay and less shootings, and ego. Police from time to time can give chances to those who committed their first crime, to cut loose before deciding to ruin someone's life. Unless it's not serious of course. It has to be improved by not being a robocop as it was defined on SA-MP, I give my hopes that everyone will be able to encounter with PD properly. 

I definitely agree that there should be more role-play and that if there's instances where you have shootouts from left to right it should be interpreted ICly and not OOCly, this means that you shouldn't leave a scene just for the sake of responding to another shootout, you should be role-playing things and not rushing them.

As for  cutting people loose it all depends on the scenario, there will always be laws that fall under Officer Discretion and there can be some agreements as far as role-playing a teenager and etc. I agree with you that you shouldn't just be throwing people into jails. In fact, I'm in favor of serving sentences offline, but that's a topic for another discussion.

On 10/3/2021 at 7:27 PM, Xanakin said:

Cops roleplaying actual characters and not the usual robocops only going on-duty to perform traffics stops and participating in shootouts.

People are free to go and role-play off duty, however, we do not enforce that and it would somewhat be hard, however, I do see where you're coming from and I think the key is really focusing on role-playing a character.

On 10/4/2021 at 5:16 PM, Cofii said:

Cops that are actually gonna care about others when it comes to a penaltie. I think that in real life it's not that easy to just put man behind bars without listening to his part of the story. Most of the time it's just "you are guilty, welcome to the jail" - you're CKed. It looks like they have something wrote on the notepad and copy-paste it whole time. 

Like I said to KnownAlmighty, it will always depend on the crime that was committed, some fall under Officer Discretion and it will be up to the individual which means it will depend on your character's traits, etc. However, I agree that cops should be more lenient when it comes to role-playing around teenagers.

On 10/5/2021 at 6:40 AM, Jerome said:

Leadership team welcoming constructive criticism rather than labeling it as slandering the faction. In the past, I myself have tried giving criticism which resulted in being pointed at as a problem starter and toxic. The leadership team needs to be open to taking suggestions and advice from both it's subordinates and those outside of the faction. There's nothing wrong with not understanding how to resolve every problem as a leader. It takes a good leader to listen and resolve the issue(s) in a way that benefits everyone. Also, the leadership team should try to voice their own individual opinions rather than just agree with what other members of top brass think. We don't need yes men.

We're always open to taking any suggestions, but we do not have to agree with you, there will always be people that won't agree with you and that's pretty much it, sometimes we can make decisions that most of our factions members won't like (i.e when UPR was introduced a lot of people didn't like) but if we believe it's the right decision for the faction we'll do and we'll also be the first to admit our mistakes.

On 10/5/2021 at 8:37 AM, FatSam121 said:

Ive always wanted to see a PD that actively does investigations aswell. 

It would have to be higher ranking people but for example, looking at wealthy individuals that are involved in crime. 

You see people living in the hood driving around $120,000 cars... shouldnt that raise a little suspicion? 

When we had the SA-MP server it was not possible to do that sort of role-play but I believe with the endless opportunities in RAGE we might see interesting role-play scenarios.

On 10/5/2021 at 12:43 PM, Mikee said:

Since GTA V gives you a lot of oportunity script-wise I would like to see an active K9 unity.
In terms of roleplay I would like to see more roleplay and less shooting ( as someone already said ). Plus police officers should develop their characters even off-duty, not only when they're on-duty and then log-off. Last but not least it would be nice if they set up more public events.

We would like to see that as well, but it will ultimately depend on the server development.

As for the off-duty aspect, you can read some of my replies, but the general rule is that we cannot enforce off-duty role-play, it's really up to the individual and I personally don't think enforcing off-duty role-play is the right direction.

On 10/5/2021 at 10:13 PM, Kwalski said:

Stop metagame and useless pull overs, the arrest should be more of a valid not just the ordinary reasons, LSRP cops were too harsh.

I think it's important that when you feel that someone is breaking the server rules you should straight away report them, that's the first step, second step is submitting an OOC complaint. If you don't do any of these then there's nothing we can do if we don't know about such incidents.

On 10/8/2021 at 2:23 AM, Cayl said:

I think that was well seen, especially with GND and some of the gangs that were on SA-MP there were a lot of interesting interactions, but there's always room for improvement and I think it would be beneficial for everyone to create more engagement with others and make things more dynamic. 

On 10/8/2021 at 4:57 PM, zUgg said:

♥️

There will be an economy system that will accommodate a budget for legal factions, which means it will bring new opportunities to the faction and new things to role-play, I think some of the ideas are feasible while others aren't.

For example, it wouldn't be viable to check ammo usage, the amount of shootouts that sometime happen are insane and not necessarily realistic, but that's really because at the end of the day this is still a game and not a real life replica.

On 10/12/2021 at 12:06 PM, tut said:

I would like to see this gone. This should not be the goal, the goal should be to portray a realistic police department with what's given to you on hand, basing the department off of the lapd and portraying them to the best of your ability whilst adding your own twist to make it unique.  1:1 should not be the goal as you'd throw away suggestions simply because the "lapd doesn't do that." when another department might/ it might make sense for a game. If you really "strive as a faction to be 1:1 with the LAPD"  have everyone name themselves after a LAPD officer and just name change the faction to the lapd, as this would meet that goal. The strive should be "Portraying a realistic police department based off the LAPD". Police departments tend to change their policies to match the community at hand, the Los Santos community will be a lot more "active" than LA with the crime statistics alone given it's low population but most likely very high crime rate.

I think that there'll always be a compromise, we're based from LAPD and we want to keep that way, but I like the idea of giving it a twist and making unique, but at the end of the day I can't say what we won't and will replicate, I think it will really be on a case by case, but I do like the idea of adapting to the city, perhaps it would make things more dynamic and not the same thing every month.

1 hour ago, BlueX said:

We're always open to taking any suggestions, but we do not have to agree with you, there will always be people that won't agree with you and that's pretty much it, sometimes we can make decisions that most of our factions members won't like (i.e when UPR was introduced a lot of people didn't like) but if we believe it's the right decision for the faction we'll do and we'll also be the first to admit our mistakes.

There's a difference between not agreeing with criticism and labeling criticism as slandering your faction. I voiced my opinion about the negative impact the PD's gang unit was having on the gangs through it's excessive abuse and poorly executed enforcement of gang injunctions on a live stream and was ousted for it. Gangs were shutting down and people were leaving over it. The stream barely had 3 viewers other than the PD command unit who was watching it to eavesdrop on the conversation myself and a few others were having in a private channel. I said nothing of any toxic nature and nothing I said could be repeated because there was nothing toxic said and 2, there was no recording. The situation was spun to make it seem like I was publicly shaming the PD on a live stream & rushed to delete the video when I wasn't the one streaming, wasn't aware there was a live stream and I never said anything wrong. I didn't even get a chance to give my side of the story because everyone at the time was Gibbz's yes men. 

Another thing is the strict prohibition of other faction members joining your channels on Teamspeak. Policies like that don't encourage "stronger roleplay," they just attack the people who are friends but in different factions that want to chat it up while roleplaying. Unless there's some actual harm like people joining unauthorized channels like your TAC and so forth, I don't see why a PD unit who is on duty can't go to a channel with a SD unit who is on duty to talk about things outside of roleplay to make their time on the game enjoyable. 

I'm not taking a jab at anyone, all of that is behind us now but I am championing for things of this nature to not become a thing on the GTA V server. It creates a toxic environment for all parties involved and nobody wants to play at that point. We should be encouraging people to talk to one another and make friends and we should be encouraging criticism on all levels, whether it's related to roleplay, conduct or anything else.

Edited by Jerome
  • Clap 1

16 hours ago, Jerome said:

Another thing is the strict prohibition of other faction members joining your channels on Teamspeak. Policies like that don't encourage "stronger roleplay," they just attack the people who are friends but in different factions that want to chat it up while roleplaying. Unless there's some actual harm like people joining unauthorized channels like your TAC and so forth

I understand that an Officer wants to speak to their friends on TS, but having 15 people in one channel could draw the attention away from the RolePlay in the game.

I am willing to let people have their friends in their on-duty TS channel if their RolePlay isn't affected by it.

16 hours ago, Jerome said:

I don't see why a PD unit who is on duty can't go to a channel with a SD unit who is on duty to talk about things outside of roleplay to make their time on the game enjoyable. 

The reason why we won't let on-duty faction members be in the SD channels is because they leave Radio Communications channel tree, which makes it so they can't hear when someone uses central to call in pursuits/shots/anything else.

There is a workaround for this and it is the Channel Commander system, like you have in SD. But I am not sure if we can use it at the same time as you.

18 hours ago, Jerome said:

There's a difference between not agreeing with criticism and labeling criticism as slandering your faction. I voiced my opinion about the negative impact the PD's gang unit was having on the gangs through it's excessive abuse and poorly executed enforcement of gang injunctions on a live stream and was ousted for it. Gangs were shutting down and people were leaving over it. The stream barely had 3 viewers other than the PD command unit who was watching it to eavesdrop on the conversation myself and a few others were having in a private channel. I said nothing of any toxic nature and nothing I said could be repeated because there was nothing toxic said and 2, there was no recording. The situation was spun to make it seem like I was publicly shaming the PD on a live stream & rushed to delete the video when I wasn't the one streaming, wasn't aware there was a live stream and I never said anything wrong. I didn't even get a chance to give my side of the story because everyone at the time was Gibbz's yes men. 

Another thing is the strict prohibition of other faction members joining your channels on Teamspeak. Policies like that don't encourage "stronger roleplay," they just attack the people who are friends but in different factions that want to chat it up while roleplaying. Unless there's some actual harm like people joining unauthorized channels like your TAC and so forth, I don't see why a PD unit who is on duty can't go to a channel with a SD unit who is on duty to talk about things outside of roleplay to make their time on the game enjoyable. 

I'm not taking a jab at anyone, all of that is behind us now but I am championing for things of this nature to not become a thing on the GTA V server. It creates a toxic environment for all parties involved and nobody wants to play at that point. We should be encouraging people to talk to one another and make friends and we should be encouraging criticism on all levels, whether it's related to roleplay, conduct or anything else.

I understand you may have bad experiences with how the faction has been ran by different people throughout the years, however, the purpose of this thread is for illegal role-players to give feedback to our faction so we can see if there's been anything wrong done in the past. We are merely looking for people heavily involved in the illegal role-play scene, or your casual illegal role-player or legal role-player, to give us feedback that actually affect their role-play in-game.

I am sure that illegal role-players or people not involved in an LEO faction simply have no clue what a "TAC" channel is, neither care about what we do on TeamSpeak as long as it is not overused (which has not been the case for years). I understand that you, as a Sheriff's Department member have concerns over this policy. What I suggest to you is take it to your faction leadership or contact us personally so we can explain to you why that policy was made in, in detail, and see if we can remove it and be more relaxed with Sheriff's Department faction members joining our faction channels.

As for the handling of the gang injunction, @Baker and @Smally are actively working hard to shape Detective Bureau into a group that provides high quality police role-play. I would appreciate if your feedback was rather focused on what was done wrong with the actual execution of role-play, rather than diving into detail about your (unfortunate) situation. 

To re-iterate, we would love to see feedback that actually impact the server's role-play (e.g. the gang injunction execution that was done poorly that you did not expand on) rather than policies and other shared policies between our factions that do not affect your average illegal / legal role-player in-game.

Edited by Benavides

1 hour ago, Benavides said:

I would appreciate if your feedback was rather focused on what was done wrong with the actual execution of role-play, rather than diving into detail about your (unfortunate) situation. 

All due respect, it doesn’t matter what you’d appreciate. The topic never said feedback had to be specifically from illegal roleplayers nor based on any one thing. These things I mentioned affected my roleplay and my experience on this server. Our roleplay as law enforcement has an impact on everyone not just illegal roleplayers, everyone including the very people who want to move up in these factions. If you weren’t appreciative of the feedback, don’t respond to it. My feedback was focused on what was done wrong, and I gave an example why.  I clearly said I would like to see the leadership team accept criticism and not label it as slanderous because they don’t agree with it. I also said members of the team need to be strong minded and have opinions of their own rather than piggy back off of the next man like they did about a year or two ago. 

The issue I had with the injunctions was discussed in the gang talk discord, it was about the repetitive take down on gangs such as the one that was located in Washington street at one point where they were I personally witnessed them being raised 4 times in one day for allegedly violating a gang injunction by sitting outside on their gated off porches. The gang enforcement leadership and judges at the time did not understand how this should have been enforced and purposely allowed their gang units to misinterpret the section of the injunction that said they could not gather in public view as literal and started arresting them merely for being in private property not doing anything illegal.

Edited by Jerome

14 minutes ago, Jerome said:

All due respect, it doesn’t matter what you’d appreciate. The topic never said feedback had to be specifically from illegal roleplayers nor based on any one thing. These things I mentioned affected my roleplay and my experience on this server. Our roleplay as law enforcement has an impact on everyone not just illegal roleplayers, everyone including the very people who want to move up in these factions. If you weren’t appreciative of the feedback, don’t respond to it. My feedback was focused on what was done wrong, and I gave an example why.  I clearly said I would like to see the leadership team accept criticism and not label it as slanderous because they don’t agree with it. I also said members of the team need to be strong minded and have opinions of their own rather than piggy back off of the next man like they did about a year or two ago. 

The issue I had with the injunctions was discussed in the gang talk discord, it was about the repetitive take down on gangs such as the one that was located in Washington street at one point where they were I personally witnessed them being raised 4 times in one day for allegedly violating a gang injunction by sitting outside on their gated off porches. The gang enforcement leadership and judges at the time did not understand how this should have been enforced and purposely allowed their gang units to misinterpret the section of the injunction that said they could not gather in public view as literal and started arresting them merely for being in private property not doing anything illegal.

I don't fully understand what happened to you previously regarding the injunctions.

Can you thoroughly explain what happened in a PM to me and what you are upset about, please.

Just now, danielswe said:

I don't fully understand what happened to you previously regarding the injunctions.

Can you thoroughly explain what happened and what you are upset about, please.

I don’t want to derail the topic anymore than it already has been, I’ll DM you to talk about it one on one.

16 hours ago, Krashout Activities said:

I remember from SA-MP, PD would ride around four deep in a cruiser with M4's equipped and go bananas on their suspects. This caused a massive amount of hate towards the PD faction back then because some say it's "unrealistic", and I honestly agree with them. This is a new era of LS-RP, so I just hope that doesn't come back.

M4 usage was very restricted last I checked and I think that will be kept moving into GTA V. Basically only used when suspects have automatic weapons and/or by SWAT.  And only a few number of non-SWAT Officers have access to the M4's.  If suspects are heavily armed the usual way we deal with it is to keep far distance and await SWAT. 

On 10/16/2021 at 8:26 PM, Krashout Activities said:

I remember from SA-MP, PD would ride around four deep in a cruiser with M4's equipped and go bananas on their suspects. This caused a massive amount of hate towards the PD faction back then because some say it's "unrealistic", and I honestly agree with them. This is a new era of LS-RP, so I just hope that doesn't come back.

Well if we were to go with the realistic aspect of it then you would be amazed to find out that there's multiple incidents involving police and criminals where you have multiple rifles deployed for a single pistol. Now, this is a game and there needs to be a balance, that is why ROE was changed as well as Legal Faction Rules surrounding the deployment of M4s, we went even further into restricting shotgun usage and making sure it wasn't being used in 1v1 situations where the suspect only had a pistol.

Now you may say, oh but I saw X and Y abusing, I don't doubt that, there'll always be people that abuse and we're here to deal with that and I've deal with plenty of situations like that, but it's also important for the community to report said faction members on the forums if they break any server rules or report to us if you think what he did was not right.

At the end of the day it's really a matter of working together so we make sure everyone has a nice experience.

• Thumbs 1

On 10/21/2021 at 1:59 PM, Dirk said:

More ways for detectives to target OC. Things like surveillance vans, wiretaps, smartphone surveillance.

22 hours ago, 9ine6ix said:

I wanna see corruption but obviously through realistic character development . There’s corruption in reality in LAPD. 

Both of these pretty much. I also encourage detectives and gang roleplayers to sometimes show more fear to who they're roleplaying with. It occured on SAMP many times where detectives were not afraid to walk up to one of the highest ranks of an official faction, that had huge street cred and was feared by many to just approach him like he was a school boy and act like a boss whilst being alone. If there's going to be interactions between detectives and OCGs/Gangs, they need to keep in mind they're investigating big time criminals that are not afraid to kill if needed. It gets forgotten.

Edited by DDaniels
  • Thumbs 2

On 10/21/2021 at 12:59 PM, Dirk said:

More ways for detectives to target OC. Things like surveillance vans, wiretaps, smartphone surveillance.

This will definitely be a healthy addition to the illegal and legal scenes.  When it comes to developing these features I'm sure the Faction Team will be included so we can ensure there's a fair balance and a healthy script to enhance the roleplay surrounding detective RP.

On 10/21/2021 at 7:38 PM, 9ine6ix said:

I wanna see corruption but obviously through realistic character development . There’s corruption in reality in LAPD. 

Definitely agree with this.   As a high ranking member of the PD I don't have an issue with people roleplaying corruption.  It's only an issue in my eyes when it gets to the point it's unrealistic (e.g a cop committing a murder), as far as corruption roleplay goes though - you'll never be kicked from the faction OOC so long as the corruption roleplay is realistic.  If you do get caught we'll always let you name change and carry on with a new character.

2 hours ago, DDaniels said:

Both of these pretty much. I also encourage detectives and gang roleplayers to sometimes show more fear to who they're roleplaying with. It occured on SAMP many times where detectives were not afraid to walk up to one of the highest ranks of an official faction, that had huge street cred and was feared by many to just approach him like he was a school boy and act like a boss whilst being alone. If there's going to be interactions between detectives and OCGs/Gangs, they need to keep in mind they're investigating big time criminals that are not afraid to kill if needed. It gets forgotten.

I currently oversee the Detective Bureau within the PD and I assure you this will not happen under me.   I remember being part of the days where this used to happen (I wasn't running DB then) and from an illegal roleplayer POV it really used to break roleplay up and had a long-lasting affect on any roleplay which followed.   Detectives are law enforcement but they aren't untouchable, they shouldn't be approaching people and being cocky and fearless when they know they're an OC group.    If this does happen though anybody is free to ping me a message and it'll be dealt with swiftly.

• Thumbs 1
  • Strong 2
  • Love 1

• 4 weeks later...

I just hope there'll be some good transparency and good options within the PD. It's a faction I hope to join as it was my first ever faction on LSRP back in 2013. Main reason for bringing up transparency is so everyone in the faction can be aware of changes instead of the changes happening first and then telling people, it allows people to bring ideas and different perspectives forward.

Options as in, not being forced to be an FTO but still able to progress (obviously dependent on numbers etc), I feel it'll allow people to feel like they can do what they want to do without the added work and stress of needing to get certain hours training new officers when they would rather focus on their specified division. Just my two cents.