What would you like the Server time to be like?

catsmoon

What would you like the Server time to be like?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. What would you like the Server time to be like?

• GMT
    • Pacific Day Light Time
    • UTC
    • CEST
    • Australian Eastern Standard Time
    • Other(Explain in thread)

I'm curious to see what everyone opinion is in regards to the server time. Do you think that it should be GMT, UTC, or CEST? Perhaps you have an entirely different idea on what the server time should be like. Let's discuss here on it. 

Edited by catsmoon
  • Love 1

• catsmoon changed the title to What would you like the Server time to be like?

Deciding a timezone that'll suit all players is unfortunately impossible. No matter how many people would benefit from a specific time zone, there will be just as many players being neglected in that decision, and for that reason this debate will come up time and time again throughout LSRPv's lifetime. Maybe a timezone in between NA East Coast and UK/Europe would be an ideal compramise? 

10 hours ago, witness said:

Deciding a timezone that'll suit all players is unfortunately impossible. No matter how many people would benefit from a specific time zone, there will be just as many players being neglected in that decision, and for that reason this debate will come up time and time again throughout LSRPv's lifetime. Maybe a timezone in between NA East Coast and UK/Europe would be an ideal compramise? 

True.  It seems that LSRP is majority from Europe just by looking at the poll. Majority rules. 

18 hours ago, Natasha Valentine said:

I'd prefer it at Pacific Day Light Time personally, so when I play it's not always night-time simply. I know that LSRP on SAMP changed the time-zone to fix this issue with a lot of players, I'm not sure to what though but hopefully it's the same as it was. 

I'm not familiar with LSRP on SAMP. What was the time-zone like then?