What do you want as donator perks?

31 minutes ago, tokyos067 said:

I just pray every night that the walking styles are free so that not all males in the city walk in a gaysexual manner. Walking style defines someones personality or mood in a sense so I hope they are free. It will b gud.

That made me laugh but very very true 😂 definitely shouldn't be a paid thing just to walk like a gangster or what ever 😂

• Love 1

I don't like having furniture slots limited; especially since a lot of interiors are bugged and require some extensive work to be able to look half decent. Please do not limit furniture slots behind a paywall. 

Please do not restrict clothing items. That's silly.

Character slots would be an appropriate benefit for donating. 

YBYvD4O.gif Qe0qceV.gif

THE BILINGSGATE MISFITS

As Above, So Below - KIEREN LEDBETTER

Spoiler

Hall of Fame

0YMEIUs.png

zbNHczV.png

HITYFrc.png

IttpHWy.png

QzHrrQR.png

27ca0f64b7.png

fe1c89c70f.png

0Bf0K91.png

vUa21sx.png

I hated to donate simply to furnish a small crib on GTAW, for example. 50 slots were not enough and spending $10+ just to furnish one house was too much lmao. I don't know about masks - technically, you could get a mask from the mask shop that covers your face - that means even if your name is seen, it's still impossible to recognise who you are, if you're wearing a balaclava. So yeah, OOC masks could be a donator perk, since we still gonna have IC masks (bandanas, balaclavas, etc). 

And I swear, if I see BMX being a donator perk, I'll snap. 

On 10/9/2021 at 7:09 AM, dimes said:

I hated to donate simply to furnish a small crib on GTAW, for example. 50 slots were not enough and spending $10+ just to furnish one house was too much lmao. I don't know about masks - technically, you could get a mask from the mask shop that covers your face - that means even if your name is seen, it's still impossible to recognise who you are, if you're wearing a balaclava. So yeah, OOC masks could be a donator perk, since we still gonna have IC masks (bandanas, balaclavas, etc). 

Pretty sure the furnishing thing was put in place because of limits on Rage MP at the time but they probably won't change it since its more money for them. Also, no for OOC masks, people will MG regardless of what they see IC whether we like to admit it or not, its pretty much a given on any RP server that this will happen.

On 10/7/2021 at 4:08 AM, KnownAlmighty said:

I do think by the way that /MASK is a mandatory for a donator perk to prevent from ppl onto abusing this. If there will be a /mask feature once the server launches 

Shouldn’t be a donator perk but should require an actual mask clothing item to use /mask

• Thumbs 1

On 10/9/2021 at 8:09 AM, dimes said:

And I swear, if I see BMX being a donator perk, I'll snap. 

+1 to not limiting furniture slots to donator… if I were to want to furnish my own house from scratch or even begin a designer business I shouldn’t haven’t to pay irl money to even proceed with the idea

BMW should or any bicycle or cars shouldn’t be hidden behind a donator perk in unless it’s on Lamborghini or Bugatti status, even then I wouldn’t say lock it behind donator just raise the prices in game to something reasonable that won’t be reachable by the average player, if someone gets rich ingame then they get rich ingame and be able to showcase it, with all that being said there should always be a Roleplay quality team in place so shits not unrealistic and not being bought by someone rping a 15 year old/homeless person, even making certain vehicles not street legal but still obtainable for track racing events icly etc since hopefully the server will have a trailer system.

Also saw someone say limit clothing items like glasses behind a donator perk 🤦🏻‍♂️ Wtf are you smoking no clothing items should be only for donators this isn’t fortnite.

Character slots, name changes, plate # changes(anyone should be able to remove there own plate though it’ll benefit illegal rp), number changes, maybe property slots, and the ability to change/randomize your mask ID maybe.

Pets maybe even though I think possibly having pet shops icly with limited inventory would be kinda cool. 

Anything to do with ic  businesses and advertising ic businesses shouldn’t be a donator perk.

4 minutes ago, WirelessMind said:

+1 to not limiting furniture slots to donator… if I were to want to furnish my own house from scratch or even begin a designer business I shouldn’t haven’t to pay irl money to even proceed with the idea

BMW should or any bicycle or cars shouldn’t be hidden behind a donator perk in unless it’s on Lamborghini or Bugatti status, even then I wouldn’t say lock it behind donator just raise the prices in game to something reasonable that won’t be reachable by the average player, if someone gets rich ingame then they get rich ingame and be able to showcase it, with all that being said there should always be a Roleplay quality team in place so shits not unrealistic and not being bought by someone rping a 15 year old/homeless person, even making certain vehicles not street legal but still obtainable for track racing events icly etc since hopefully the server will have a trailer system.

Also saw someone say limit clothing items like glasses behind a donator perk 🤦🏻‍♂️ Wtf are you smoking no clothing items should be only for donators this isn’t fortnite.

Character slots, name changes, plate # changes(anyone should be able to remove there own plate though it’ll benefit illegal rp), number changes, maybe property slots, and the ability to change/randomize your mask ID maybe.

Pets maybe even though I think possibly having pet shops icly with limited inventory would be kinda cool. 

Anything to do with ic  businesses and advertising ic businesses shouldn’t be a donator perk.

I disagree. Furniture items should have a limit between non donating players and those with donator status. Say the limit for items is 25 for free players, and 35-45-55 between the three tier levels. Shouldn't be an issue. The issue at hand isn't "I shouldn't have to donate irl money to blah blah," but the issue is finding a non play to win way of rewarding people who donate and help keep the bills paid. Server don't run for free and management shouldn't have to pay for it out of pocket. Vehicles themselves shouldn't be restricted to any donators. Clothing items shouldn't be restricted but the different slots (if this will be a thing) for outfits should definitely be limited. 4 slots for non donators, and raise it depending on the donator tier. Name changes, custom license plates, custom phone numbers etc should continue to be a donator perk as well. Not anyone's fault you can't donate and I personally don't think being able to donate for the above mentioned things promotes a pay to win mentality. Donators should be rewarded for donating, it's just that simple. 

14 hours ago, Jerome said:

I disagree. Furniture items should have a limit between non donating players and those with donator status. Say the limit for items is 25 for free players, and 35-45-55 between the three tier levels. Shouldn't be an issue. The issue at hand isn't "I shouldn't have to donate irl money to blah blah," but the issue is finding a non play to win way of rewarding people who donate and help keep the bills paid. Server don't run for free and management shouldn't have to pay for it out of pocket. Vehicles themselves shouldn't be restricted to any donators. Clothing items shouldn't be restricted but the different slots (if this will be a thing) for outfits should definitely be limited. 4 slots for non donators, and raise it depending on the donator tier. Name changes, custom license plates, custom phone numbers etc should continue to be a donator perk as well. Not anyone's fault you can't donate and I personally don't think being able to donate for the above mentioned things promotes a pay to win mentality. Donators should be rewarded for donating, it's just that simple. 

I heavily disagree. I really can't see a reason to restrict furniture slots, namechanges, walkstyles - Hell, even vehicles behind donation/a paywall, other than to siphon out more money. A very good portion of players who had played GTA: World and donated only because they (for example) wanted to furnish their house or put down a business blip, instead of actually supporting the people running the server. It's Pay-2-Win at that point. There's many other ways to get people to donate for the server other than putting certain player customisations behind a paywall.

I'd much rather suggest stuff like having forum/discord badges that show your donation status of some sort(probably already implemented lol), maybe even hold some sort of contest for people that donated, like having a 3D modelling contest or making a music video for the server.

Edited by skinnypenis

j2EtPCl.png

Spoiler

"Everybody asks me, "what the fuck is Zyzz about, what the fuck is up with those videos, cunt? You're fucking up yourself cunt!". It's a fuckin' act, there is no Zyzz. You mirin', brah? Well I'll give you more reason to mire now bro. It's fuckin' Zyzz, brah. Everyone has a little bit of Zyzz in them. Every fucking cunt out there, you're a fuckin' sick cunt if you wanna be, brah. Stop being a fucking sad cunt, alright? Go out, get bitches.

That's what we do in this shit, brah. You wanna be a fucking little sad cunt? Fuck that shit, bro. Every little haters gonna hate, bro. You'll never be like Zyzz, brah, cause I'm a fucking sick cunt, mate. Every one of us has a little bit of Zyzz in us, you just don't know it yet. You're sitting here going, "who the fuck is this fucking faggot?", well, you're probably right. But I'm fuckin' shredded brah, ye cunt. Cuz at the end of the day bro, you gotta listen to this...

If you're a fucking shredded sick cunt, you get away with anything bro. You make fun of some fat cunt making a shit and people will be like "Aw yeah, Zyzz bro, yeah". No one'll give a fuck, man.

In life, if you wanna be noticed, you gotta be a fuckin' ripped cunt. You gotta be a shredded cunt. You gotta go to the gym and be a sick cunt. You gotta fuck bitches, you know and not give a fuck cuz that's what we do, bro. That's what the Zyzz cunts do. That's what the revolution is, bro. None of these fuckin' sad cunts. We're all gonna fuckin' make it bro, that's it."

As I start to read this thread I begin to lose my hope. This community is supposed to be better, different and not another server that's blatantly copying the competition. These donation perks are just fucking stupid. Roleplay rules always were, that a CK is a charcater kill. You lose your assets and your progress by, sometimes, poor roleplay decisions or just bad luck. These so called "Name changes" give the players a clarification, that no matter what they do, they will keep their assets as long as they pay for it.

Everything else seems okay, the perks of setting a custom plate and such as a donator provides you with a reason to donate. I also understand why donators want to have exclusive vehicles for themselves. I don't see anything bad in this.

But, pets. Come on, bruh? Are you expecting people to pay a solid amount of money to have a virtual pet running after them in a game? This is straight up stupid.

• Strong 1

6 minutes ago, Yuji said:

As I start to read this thread I begin to lose my hope. This community is supposed to be better, different and not another server that's blatantly copying the competition. These donation perks are just fucking stupid. Roleplay rules always were, that a CK is a charcater kill. You lose your assets and your progress by, sometimes, poor roleplay decisions or just bad luck. These so called "Name changes" give the players a clarification, that no matter what they do, they will keep their assets as long as they pay for it.

Everything else seems okay, the perks of setting a custom plate and such as a donator provides you with a reason to donate. I also understand why donators want to have exclusive vehicles for themselves. I don't see anything bad in this.

But, pets. Come on, bruh? Are you expecting people to pay a solid amount of money to have a virtual pet running after them in a game? This is straight up stupid.

someone said it 👏👏

j2EtPCl.png

Spoiler

"Everybody asks me, "what the fuck is Zyzz about, what the fuck is up with those videos, cunt? You're fucking up yourself cunt!". It's a fuckin' act, there is no Zyzz. You mirin', brah? Well I'll give you more reason to mire now bro. It's fuckin' Zyzz, brah. Everyone has a little bit of Zyzz in them. Every fucking cunt out there, you're a fuckin' sick cunt if you wanna be, brah. Stop being a fucking sad cunt, alright? Go out, get bitches.

That's what we do in this shit, brah. You wanna be a fucking little sad cunt? Fuck that shit, bro. Every little haters gonna hate, bro. You'll never be like Zyzz, brah, cause I'm a fucking sick cunt, mate. Every one of us has a little bit of Zyzz in us, you just don't know it yet. You're sitting here going, "who the fuck is this fucking faggot?", well, you're probably right. But I'm fuckin' shredded brah, ye cunt. Cuz at the end of the day bro, you gotta listen to this...

If you're a fucking shredded sick cunt, you get away with anything bro. You make fun of some fat cunt making a shit and people will be like "Aw yeah, Zyzz bro, yeah". No one'll give a fuck, man.

In life, if you wanna be noticed, you gotta be a fuckin' ripped cunt. You gotta be a shredded cunt. You gotta go to the gym and be a sick cunt. You gotta fuck bitches, you know and not give a fuck cuz that's what we do, bro. That's what the Zyzz cunts do. That's what the revolution is, bro. None of these fuckin' sad cunts. We're all gonna fuckin' make it bro, that's it."

8 hours ago, Yuji said:

Need to remember that pets are NPCs that the server needs to keep track of.  Not sure how well NPCs are handled by Rage but I imagine it would cause server lag if everyone could have a pet spawned at once.

As for the namechange stuff, people plain don't like to lose progress even if that's how it should go.  I remember when I could spend hours and hours of my day, playing and slowly obtaining whatever material items I got so if I lost them, while shitty it wasn't the worst thing if I knew it was coming.  Nowadays I'm lucky to get 2 hours in, if that, because we all enter the real world at some point.  Some of us simply can't put that much time into it anymore and having to completely start over from scratch for whatever reason makes it that more likely we simply won't play anymore.  Also its still just a game, you can't have complete realism like that when the main point of it is having fun.

• CJ 1

39 minutes ago, Stoned Ape said:

Need to remember that pets are NPCs that the server needs to keep track of.  Not sure how well NPCs are handled by Rage but I imagine it would cause server lag if everyone could have a pet spawned at once.

As for the namechange stuff, people plain don't like to lose progress even if that's how it should go.  I remember when I could spend hours and hours of my day, playing and slowly obtaining whatever material items I got so if I lost them, while shitty it wasn't the worst thing if I knew it was coming.  Nowadays I'm lucky to get 2 hours in, if that, because we all enter the real world at some point.  Some of us simply can't put that much time into it anymore and having to completely start over from scratch for whatever reason makes it that more likely we simply won't play anymore.  Also its still just a game, you can't have complete realism like that when the main point of it is having fun.

The moment you lose assets over a ck it's time to no life again and focus on something else other than roleplaying. Let us keep our hard earned money and assets. Good roleplayers will never integrate something that doesn't fit their character but sure as hell takes the stress away.

Edited by philadelphia shooter
  • Thumbs 1

some comments here are unrealistic, you want to pay particularly nothing. I do support walkstyles, blips on map, furniture, pets and other cosmetic miscellaneous features (not cloth) to be a part of donator membership but with reasonable pricing and not a rip off.

I've always hated the fact on the other server you literally had to pay close to 40 bucks a month (CAD) to open a business, it was nuts and I am at the point where I refuse to pay this price again. I could literally get Netflix, Spotify, and a couple other game subscriptions and still come under what I would pay for one month there.

Don't add furniture item limit, but if someone wants a custom furniture in their house or apartment, they'd have to donate. If you don't donate, you either have to buy a place with a custom interior, or donate and make one yourself.

Vanity license plates should be a donator perk for sure.

Set a vehicle limit per character and have people pay for additional slots. Keeps people from owning 20 cars. More cars in circulation because people sell old ones to buy new ones = Cheaper used car prices.

Edited by UnknownGreggy