What do you want as donator perks?

What do you want as donator perks?

Let's discuss what perks should be inside donator packages?

Well that's what I think we should have in donator packages:
1. More Furniture Slots

2. 10+ more clothing slots

3. More character slots

4. Namechange

5. Numberchange

6. Licenses Plates

7. Pets

I know everyone will say donator vehicles, but no, I don't support donator vehicles because: We have a very very wide variety of cars in GTA V + There'll be more car mods added to the server. How many cars you wanna make donator restricted? Most of the exotic cars will be removed anyways so what's the point of making them available for donator group? This is not GTA SA it'll just turn out to ruin the face and environment of the server.

Let's hear yours,

1. Donator Vehicles like Classic Exotic Cars. As you already said, we have a very wide variety of cars in GTA V, so it won't be a problem if something like 10 vehicles will be donator vehicles.
  2. More Furniture Slots: Yes
  3. More Clothing Slots: Yes but just something like 2 or 3
  4. Namechange: Yes
  5. Numberchange: Yes
  6. Licenses Plates: No, not needed I guess.
  7. Pets: Yes
  8. More Character Slots: Maybe just one more.
  • Thumbs 2

it.png  TRAINEE ADMIN MIKEE

• HEAD OF FOREIGN SECTIONS
  • ASSISTANT HEAD OF ECONOMY TEAM
  • ASSISTANT HEAD OF PLAYER SUPPORT TEAM

1 minute ago, Mikee said:
  1. Donator Vehicles like Classic Exotic Cars. As you already said, we have a very wide variety of cars in GTA V, so it won't be a problem if something like 10 vehicles will be donator vehicles.
  2. More Furniture Slots: Yes
  3. More Clothing Slots: Yes but just something like 2 or 3
  4. Namechange: Yes
  5. Numberchange: Yes
  6. Licenses Plates: No, not needed I guess.
  7. Pets: Yes
  8. More Character Slots: Maybe just one more.

Yes but like I was arguing in the other post, bicycles or publicly available motorbikes shouldn't be donator restricted, it's just pointless

Just now, A Glass of Jack Daniels said:

Yes but like I was arguing in the other post, bicycles or publicly available motorbikes shouldn't be donator restricted, it's just pointless

Yeah yeah, I wasn't talking about bikes or motorbikes cause it would be pointless. 

it.png  TRAINEE ADMIN MIKEE

• HEAD OF FOREIGN SECTIONS
  • ASSISTANT HEAD OF ECONOMY TEAM
  • ASSISTANT HEAD OF PLAYER SUPPORT TEAM

I think anything that is supplemental to the game, rather than an advantage, is okay. You get advantages out of faster cars, so that should be a no. The BMX; well, trying to pursue one of those 99% of the time ended in a big fat L.

Stuff like:

• Limited Clothing Items (such as glasses, hats, shoes)
  • Custom License plates (like mentioned above) - IRL (at least in the the UK) these are premium and can cost thousands of £

Should be okay. I'd even steer away from additional furniture slots as it does make it unfair and limits the creativity of regular players. You shouldn't be held on a pedestal because you donated, you should do it because you enjoy the work the developers have done and want to say thanks. My two cents anyway.

Limiting clothes items and Custom Licenses plates good enough plus maybe adding more vehicle slots to premium users? Let's say all player may get 3 vehicles, make it 4 or 5 for premium would be nice to have.

Tyler Reed - Department of Public Works & Transportation (Gov)

2 minutes ago, KnownAlmighty said:

Add BMX for donators and special vehicles thats available for donators only. More namechanges unlike the previous on SAMP.

Never really was fond of the BMX restricted behind IRL money tbh but I guess that was because of the crappy gta bmx physics. But on topic,

-Additional clothing special items

-Name changes

-Custom Ranks(maybe)

-Phone number changes

-Character wipe (in the event you want to start fresh)

FORMER LSRP SENIOR ADMIN

More Furniture Slots, more outfit slots , more character slots, namechange, numberchange and pets might be okay.
Otherwise everbody gonna run around with pets. Maybe being able to test uprades on the testserver, special forum rank / discord rank / own radio channels

You could also add donator vehicles, since there are more in GTA 5 than in SAMP. 

If there are limited walkingstyles, emotions and stuff like that, that'd suck obviously.

5 hours ago, roskeii said:

I think anything that is supplemental to the game, rather than an advantage, is okay. You get advantages out of faster cars, so that should be a no. The BMX; well, trying to pursue one of those 99% of the time ended in a big fat L.

Stuff like:

• Limited Clothing Items (such as glasses, hats, shoes)
  • Custom License plates (like mentioned above) - IRL (at least in the the UK) these are premium and can cost thousands of £

Should be okay. I'd even steer away from additional furniture slots as it does make it unfair and limits the creativity of regular players. You shouldn't be held on a pedestal because you donated, you should do it because you enjoy the work the developers have done and want to say thanks. My two cents anyway.

Well, people pay to have more advantages and that's what keeps the server on it's feet. But I highly disagree with donator restricted clothing items, it's basically an advantage, how you gonna RP it? in real life you can't get some glasses because you haven't donated? xD 

Furniture slots also seem reasonable, I think we need to stick to this amount of slots:

Normal Players: 100

1. Bronze Donator: 200 slots

2. Silver: 500

3. Gold: 1000

Edited by A Glass of Jack Daniels

2 minutes ago, A Glass of Jack Daniels said:

Well, people pay to have more advantages and that's what keeps the server on it's feet. But I highly disagree with donator restricted clothing items, it's basically an advantage, how you gonna RP it? in real life you can't get some glasses because you haven't donated? xD 

Furniture slots also seem reasonable, I think we need to stick to this amount of slots:

Normal Players: 100

1. Bronze Donator: 200 slots

2. Silver: 500

3. Gold: 1000

Normal Players: 150

Bronze: 250

Silver:   500

Gold:    1250

For extra money, I'd prefer a permanent solution to purchasing furniture slots straight out rather then doing these "bronze, silver, gold " packages, still have them around of course but ya. I'd like methods of purchasing certain upgrades for your account such as permanent 1250 furniture slots etc.

0hO1ou7.gifXoiz438.gif

25 minutes ago, Natasha Valentine said:

Normal Players: 150

Bronze: 250

Silver:   500

Gold:    1250

For extra money, I'd prefer a permanent solution to purchasing furniture slots straight out rather then doing these "bronze, silver, gold " packages, still have them around of course but ya. I'd like methods of purchasing certain upgrades for your account such as permanent 1250 furniture slots etc.

Yes that's a good idea too, sell the perks separately sounds good.

46 minutes ago, A Glass of Jack Daniels said:

That's basically giving you an advantage over others, donator restricted furniture items? That doesn't make sense at all, we'll stick to more furniture slots

Yeah. I get what you mean and see that idea isn't as good now. I'm fine with any donation perk as long as they don't put business advertisements behind a paywall here.

• Love 1

Anything as long as its not extra clothing slots or unlocking a specific clothing item. I believe players should all be given the right to own as much outfits as they want to express and portray their characters effectively.

As previously brought up regarding the furniture slots, I'm keen on paying for a greater limit, however there should be an option to purchase the slots separately, instead of it being included in a typical bronze, silver, gold and platinum(?) package.

𝓺𝓾𝓮 𝓹𝓪𝓼𝓪

3 hours ago, Aura said:

Anything as long as its not extra clothing slots or unlocking a specific clothing item. I believe players should all be given the right to own as much outfits as they want to express and portray their characters effectively.

As previously brought up regarding the furniture slots, I'm keen on paying for a greater limit, however there should be an option to purchase the slots separately, instead of it being included in a typical bronze, silver, gold and platinum(?) package.

An option where you can do a one-time fee to buy, lets say, 500 furniture slots, and these slots are on your account forever, would be nice too. Of course, the price would have to be significantly higher for the one-time purchase.