What do you want as donator perks?

24 minutes ago, Pineapple_ said:

I believe the outfits are part of items in your inventory sooo you can basically have infinite amount of clothing until your inventory maxes out

Oh awesome, cool. I need to look into these systems more tbf.

Sal 

Ex-staff

On 1/21/2022 at 2:29 PM, i dont wanna od in LA said:

Pretty solid ideas except for those two. Not a huge fan of those restricted clothing items, because for 1) they can be used for the sake of trolling, 2) would most likely add too much workload on the modding team.

As for the custom interiors it's simply impossible because interiors are saved in .xml files, and those can contain malware so there would have to be one person quite literally checking them on a sandbox PC before putting them in game, which is most likely a complete no-go. 

i mean there are xml parsing libraries specifically created to counter exploits so its not impossible

11 minutes ago, yekim said:

i mean there are xml parsing libraries specifically created to counter exploits so its not impossible

idk anything about scripting but i read about it some time ago so i brought it up. if there's some filters that make such things possible, i think that'd be dope to be able to upload your own interiors made in menyoo or some other map editor.

On 10/1/2021 at 3:26 PM, A Glass of Jack Daniels said:

What do you want as donator perks?

Let's discuss what perks should be inside donator packages?

Well that's what I think we should have in donator packages:
1. More Furniture Slots

2. 10+ more clothing slots

3. More character slots

4. Namechange

5. Numberchange

6. Licenses Plates

7. Pets

I know everyone will say donator vehicles, but no, I don't support donator vehicles because: We have a very very wide variety of cars in GTA V + There'll be more car mods added to the server. How many cars you wanna make donator restricted? Most of the exotic cars will be removed anyways so what's the point of making them available for donator group? This is not GTA SA it'll just turn out to ruin the face and environment of the server.

Let's hear yours,

So, For sure we want furniture slots, character slots and name changes.

BUT, Number change I would not want as having fake numbers by buying burner phones will be better.

So I assume if the number change option will be available, you won't be able to buy burners.

Pets is also cool so I'd do it a donator perk or else everyone gonna be walking with dogs and cats all over the map 🙂

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 10/1/2021 at 1:32 PM, Mikee said:
  1. Donator Vehicles like Classic Exotic Cars. As you already said, we have a very wide variety of cars in GTA V, so it won't be a problem if something like 10 vehicles will be donator vehicles.
  2. More Furniture Slots: Yes
  3. More Clothing Slots: Yes but just something like 2 or 3
  4. Namechange: Yes
  5. Numberchange: Yes
  6. Licenses Plates: No, not needed I guess.
  7. Pets: Yes
  8. More Character Slots: Maybe just one more.

Completely agree.