What do you want as donator perks?

Well I don't know if the walkstyle will be a feature available only for donators (I hope not, it's not a good idea as every character in order to portray it properly shouldn't have the default walking style - aka helps with immersion) but it should be added if not. 

Other than that I think property inactivity should be a thing too for donators, you won't lose your property as long as you're a donator.

• Management
25 minutes ago, Freedom Fighter said:

I agree with this list, although I believe having furniture slots to buy permanent separately is also good. Bit more expensive, but 1250 slots on GTA5 is nothing. A lot of V interiors sometimes take up 2-3k slots if they're high end ones. DETAIL is everything in furnishing on V, unlike SAMP.

That being said I'm not too sure regarding the furniture slots with GTA V. One thing they could look into is allowing companies to have more slots, houses don't really need to be that excessive in my opinion but I can completely understand companies, such as offices etc etc. 

Main reason why I included "Interiors Uploaded for Businesses. - This can be another feature that's purchased and then they can upload it and set it to your house/business." Was to get rid of people spending hours on end using the furnishing script and the furniture slots. So it gives two options and both ways to earn LS-RP money for better hardware etc.

Just now, Dos Santos said:

That being said I'm not too sure regarding the furniture slots with GTA V. One thing they could look into is allowing companies to have more slots, houses don't really need to be that excessive in my opinion but I can completely understand companies, such as offices etc etc. 

Main reason why I included "Interiors Uploaded for Businesses. - This can be another feature that's purchased and then they can upload it and set it to your house/business." Was to get rid of people spending hours on end using the furnishing script and the furniture slots. So it gives two options and both ways to earn LS-RP money for better hardware etc.

So basically if it's a "company/business" in the script more furniture slots are automatically enabled is what you're suggesting?

Valeria Avendaño

Miguel Mondragon

La Puerta Boys

Sinaloa Cowboys

"TRANSNATIONAL ORGANIZED CRIME DOESN'T RECOGNIZE ANY BORDERS" - Patricia Espinoza

Guide to Paisa Roleplay

Guide To Drug RP in Gangs

Community Page

LS-R

• Management
3 minutes ago, Freedom Fighter said:

So basically if it's a "company/business" in the script more furniture slots are automatically enabled is what you're suggesting?

It could be something suggested in the future - like I said I'm not familiar with how many slots it takes to furnish thing's on GTA V. But if people want to furnish their company then surely they shouldn't have to have a good interior for their company, for their personal use such as their houses that's completely fair enough. But I remember back on LS-RP SAMP. They had a points system for companies, this could be a point system once again maybe? That's something for Management to decide nothing less.

• Thumbs 1

4 hours ago, Dos Santos said:

5) - Clothing Item :- You can donate and get your own personal clothing item uploaded to the server and only you can use this clothing object. If you want trousers, t-shirt and jacket then you'll need to buy these separately. This would have to be approved by the modding team before adding them into the game of course. So this generally speaking wouldn't be cheap.

6) - Interiors Uploaded for Businesses. - This can be another feature that's purchased and then they can upload it and set it to your house/business.

Pretty solid ideas except for those two. Not a huge fan of those restricted clothing items, because for 1) they can be used for the sake of trolling, 2) would most likely add too much workload on the modding team.

As for the custom interiors it's simply impossible because interiors are saved in .xml files, and those can contain malware so there would have to be one person quite literally checking them on a sandbox PC before putting them in game, which is most likely a complete no-go. 

• Management
8 hours ago, i dont wanna od in LA said:

Pretty solid ideas except for those two. Not a huge fan of those restricted clothing items, because for 1) they can be used for the sake of trolling, 2) would most likely add too much workload on the modding team.

As for the custom interiors it's simply impossible because interiors are saved in .xml files, and those can contain malware so there would have to be one person quite literally checking them on a sandbox PC before putting them in game, which is most likely a complete no-go. 

With the clothing items they will be reviewed by the modding team before importing them onto the server that’s the whole plan. And If they set the price fairly high it might not be a item that gets used a lot. 

custom interiors I ain’t sure about now that you mentioned malware’s 

• Thumbs 1

On 10/4/2021 at 1:31 PM, tokyos067 said:

I just pray every night that the walking styles are free so that not all males in the city walk in a gaysexual manner. Walking style defines someones personality or mood in a sense so I hope they are free. It will b gud.

12 hours ago, Allegra said:

Can't go wrong with furniture slots tbf. Maybe more customisation, more outfits to save, that sorta thing. 

I believe the outfits are part of items in your inventory sooo you can basically have infinite amount of clothing until your inventory maxes out

• Strong 1