What do you want as donator perks?

Whatever the donator perks end up being, they shouldn't give any considerable advantage over non-donators.

Furniture slots have come up a lot. I think as long as everyone has enough slots to comfortably furnish a property with good detail (250+ slots), then having more for donators wouldn't be an issue in my eyes. Obviously some would complain saying they can't furnish larger properties compared to donators, but furniture obviously has a physical strain on the server and limits do need to be drawn. 

Vehicles available only to donators would be fine, as long as they are limited in number and there's always a non-donator equivalent available for a similar price.

Name changes could be another donator perk, but I think non-donators should be able to earn them too. Perhaps you could get 1 every 3 months by default or something.

Custom numbers and plates could be something that only donators could have. They offer no real advantage and gives donators something unique.

Character slots would be fine, again as long as non-donators have enough by default. As someone who only ever plays 1 character at a time, I can't see anyone ever needing more than 3 character slots, but others may disagree.

Pets just seem clunky and gimmicky to me. If they are implemented well I'd have no reservations about them. However, I think if someone's RP would heavily revolve around a pet for some reason, maybe as a non-donator they could apply for them. I don't think that would happen much, but it'd be there just to level the playing field.

One thing which was a big problem on GTA:W was advertisements and business owners. It was near enough impossible to run a successful business on there without donating, and it really shouldn't be like that. It's very much pay to win and just isn't fair. I'd rather see no donator perks to do with advertisments and businesses, but if there are any they should purely be cosmetic, or have non-donator equivalents available for a similar price/process/whatever you need to do to.

At the end of the day there are costs involved with running the server which need to be paid, so donating needs to be lucrative enough for people to want to do it, but remain fair and balanced for those who don't wish to.

iUGoLrB.png

• 3 weeks later...

Lower the ad cool down for donators but don't restrict blips and don't make it ridiculous like a gold donator gets 10 min cool down whilst a regular player has to wait an hour. keep the regular x namechanges x phone number changes per donator package and maybe reward players with like $5 worth of donation money for every 50-100 hours they play 😺

On 10/11/2021 at 7:08 AM, WirelessMind said:

+1 to not limiting furniture slots to donator… if I were to want to furnish my own house from scratch or even begin a designer business I shouldn’t haven’t to pay irl money to even proceed with the idea

BMW should or any bicycle or cars shouldn’t be hidden behind a donator perk in unless it’s on Lamborghini or Bugatti status, even then I wouldn’t say lock it behind donator just raise the prices in game to something reasonable that won’t be reachable by the average player, if someone gets rich ingame then they get rich ingame and be able to showcase it, with all that being said there should always be a Roleplay quality team in place so shits not unrealistic and not being bought by someone rping a 15 year old/homeless person, even making certain vehicles not street legal but still obtainable for track racing events icly etc since hopefully the server will have a trailer system.

Also saw someone say limit clothing items like glasses behind a donator perk 🤦🏻‍♂️ Wtf are you smoking no clothing items should be only for donators this isn’t fortnite.

Character slots, name changes, plate # changes(anyone should be able to remove there own plate though it’ll benefit illegal rp), number changes, maybe property slots, and the ability to change/randomize your mask ID maybe.

Pets maybe even though I think possibly having pet shops icly with limited inventory would be kinda cool. 

Anything to do with ic  businesses and advertising ic businesses shouldn’t be a donator perk.

+

• 2 months later...

the server shouldnt have paying  2 "win" for important features like another RAGEMP server does, an example of a paying to win feature is only being able to set a business blip if you have IRL money to pay for the ability to do so, and because setting a business blip and opening it would be vital to someones business so players actually show up, so locking it behind a paywall would be stupid. of course, money has to roll in to keep the server running so of course there are going to be some advantages donators have and i hope they dont take away from non donators, another example locking the BMX behind a donator perk, lets not do that again.  i think that supercars (like lambos and shit) should be locked behind a paywall, preferably only having the ability to purchase supercars ingame if you buy the highest donator or something. its gonna be stupid if every mallrat is zooming in their supercar down every south central block a few months in i do acknowledge that i dont really know how the economy is going to be designed, but i feel like a good amount of players who grind constantly might be whipping around in these

Basically, having the ability to being able to buy cars like this should be locked behind the highest donator level or something. Or if no ones a fan of OOC restrictions, ridiculously expensive. Both ways works tbh.

https://gta.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Super_Vehicle_Class

Edited by top honky
  • Thumbs 1

• Management

Los Santos Role-play has always been a server that hasn't been driven for profit, or to benefit your character IC'ly to help the server fund. And I hope it doesn't turn out like this in the future. In all honesty, there's a lot of avenues you could go down as donator perks and being able to keep the server up monthly with these ideas.

1) Furniture Slots - This can be purchased with different tiers such as the old system that we had in place. But we could also make it so you could buy a separate package which allows you to have 500 slots germanely. Only reason I'm saying 500 slots, so then people still need to buy the gold package to try keep LS-RP up and running with the slots.

---- Normal Players: 150

----  Bronze: 250

----  Silver:   500

----  Gold:    1250

2) - Name Changes - Obviously, name changes are going to be needed to change your character name for whatever reason such as character kills.

- X1 - ($)

- X4 - ($) - THIS IS A BUNDLE.

3) - Number Changes -

4) - License Plate Changes -

5) - Clothing Item :- You can donate and get your own personal clothing item uploaded to the server and only you can use this clothing object. If you want trousers, t-shirt and jacket then you'll need to buy these separately. This would have to be approved by the modding team before adding them into the game of course. So this generally speaking wouldn't be cheap.

6) - Interiors Uploaded for Businesses. - This can be another feature that's purchased and then they can upload it and set it to your house/business.

7) - Discord and Forum Perks for being a donator.

8)-  Radio Slots - Having more access to radio slots under the bronze/silver/gold scheme.

1 hour ago, Dos Santos said:

Los Santos Role-play has always been a server that hasn't been driven for profit, or to benefit your character IC'ly to help the server fund. And I hope it doesn't turn out like this in the future. In all honesty, there's a lot of avenues you could go down as donator perks and being able to keep the server up monthly with these ideas.

1) Furniture Slots - This can be purchased with different tiers such as the old system that we had in place. But we could also make it so you could buy a separate package which allows you to have 500 slots germanely. Only reason I'm saying 500 slots, so then people still need to buy the gold package to try keep LS-RP up and running with the slots.

2) - Name Changes - Obviously, name changes are going to be needed to change your character name for whatever reason such as character kills.

- X1 - ($)

3) - Number Changes -

5) - Clothing Item :- You can donate and get your own personal clothing item uploaded to the server and only you can use this clothing object. If you want trousers, t-shirt and jacket then you'll need to buy these separately. This would have to be approved by the modding team before adding them into the game of course. So this generally speaking wouldn't be cheap.

6) - Interiors Uploaded for Businesses. - This can be another feature that's purchased and then they can upload it and set it to your house/business.

8)-  Radio Slots - Having more access to radio slots under the bronze/silver/gold scheme.

I agree with this list, although I believe having furniture slots to buy permanent separately is also good. Bit more expensive, but 1250 slots on GTA5 is nothing. A lot of V interiors sometimes take up 2-3k slots if they're high end ones. DETAIL is everything in furnishing on V, unlike SAMP.

Valeria Avendaño

Miguel Mondragon

La Puerta Boys

Sinaloa Cowboys

"TRANSNATIONAL ORGANIZED CRIME DOESN'T RECOGNIZE ANY BORDERS" - Patricia Espinoza

Guide to Paisa Roleplay

Guide To Drug RP in Gangs

Community Page

LS-R

1 hour ago, Dos Santos said:

- X1 - ($)

3) - Number Changes -

imo whole list here fits just right. small things like; license plate changes, number changes - this is a nice touch for people who decided to support server.

Edited by mtz64

Well I don't know if the walkstyle will be a feature available only for donators (I hope not, it's not a good idea as every character in order to portray it properly shouldn't have the default walking style - aka helps with immersion) but it should be added if not. 

Other than that I think property inactivity should be a thing too for donators, you won't lose your property as long as you're a donator.

• Management
25 minutes ago, Freedom Fighter said:

I agree with this list, although I believe having furniture slots to buy permanent separately is also good. Bit more expensive, but 1250 slots on GTA5 is nothing. A lot of V interiors sometimes take up 2-3k slots if they're high end ones. DETAIL is everything in furnishing on V, unlike SAMP.

That being said I'm not too sure regarding the furniture slots with GTA V. One thing they could look into is allowing companies to have more slots, houses don't really need to be that excessive in my opinion but I can completely understand companies, such as offices etc etc. 

Main reason why I included "Interiors Uploaded for Businesses. - This can be another feature that's purchased and then they can upload it and set it to your house/business." Was to get rid of people spending hours on end using the furnishing script and the furniture slots. So it gives two options and both ways to earn LS-RP money for better hardware etc.

Just now, Dos Santos said:

That being said I'm not too sure regarding the furniture slots with GTA V. One thing they could look into is allowing companies to have more slots, houses don't really need to be that excessive in my opinion but I can completely understand companies, such as offices etc etc. 

Main reason why I included "Interiors Uploaded for Businesses. - This can be another feature that's purchased and then they can upload it and set it to your house/business." Was to get rid of people spending hours on end using the furnishing script and the furniture slots. So it gives two options and both ways to earn LS-RP money for better hardware etc.

So basically if it's a "company/business" in the script more furniture slots are automatically enabled is what you're suggesting?

Valeria Avendaño

Miguel Mondragon

La Puerta Boys

Sinaloa Cowboys

"TRANSNATIONAL ORGANIZED CRIME DOESN'T RECOGNIZE ANY BORDERS" - Patricia Espinoza

Guide to Paisa Roleplay

Guide To Drug RP in Gangs

Community Page

LS-R

• Management
3 minutes ago, Freedom Fighter said:

So basically if it's a "company/business" in the script more furniture slots are automatically enabled is what you're suggesting?

It could be something suggested in the future - like I said I'm not familiar with how many slots it takes to furnish thing's on GTA V. But if people want to furnish their company then surely they shouldn't have to have a good interior for their company, for their personal use such as their houses that's completely fair enough. But I remember back on LS-RP SAMP. They had a points system for companies, this could be a point system once again maybe? That's something for Management to decide nothing less.

• Thumbs 1

4 hours ago, Dos Santos said:

Pretty solid ideas except for those two. Not a huge fan of those restricted clothing items, because for 1) they can be used for the sake of trolling, 2) would most likely add too much workload on the modding team.

As for the custom interiors it's simply impossible because interiors are saved in .xml files, and those can contain malware so there would have to be one person quite literally checking them on a sandbox PC before putting them in game, which is most likely a complete no-go. 

• Management
8 hours ago, i dont wanna od in LA said:

Pretty solid ideas except for those two. Not a huge fan of those restricted clothing items, because for 1) they can be used for the sake of trolling, 2) would most likely add too much workload on the modding team.

As for the custom interiors it's simply impossible because interiors are saved in .xml files, and those can contain malware so there would have to be one person quite literally checking them on a sandbox PC before putting them in game, which is most likely a complete no-go. 

With the clothing items they will be reviewed by the modding team before importing them onto the server that’s the whole plan. And If they set the price fairly high it might not be a item that gets used a lot. 

custom interiors I ain’t sure about now that you mentioned malware’s 

• Thumbs 1

On 10/4/2021 at 1:31 PM, tokyos067 said:

I just pray every night that the walking styles are free so that not all males in the city walk in a gaysexual manner. Walking style defines someones personality or mood in a sense so I hope they are free. It will b gud.

12 hours ago, Allegra said:

Can't go wrong with furniture slots tbf. Maybe more customisation, more outfits to save, that sorta thing. 

I believe the outfits are part of items in your inventory sooo you can basically have infinite amount of clothing until your inventory maxes out

• Strong 1