Restrict Super/Hyper/Excotic Cars

Kiss Land

1. Restrict/Remove the great variety of exotic vehicles and only make fair amount of them available for public only.

I feel as if restricting a fair portion of these super/exotic vehicles would be a good idea. However, a decent amount of them shouldn't be removed neither.
More rather, we should only remove the ones that look like they were from 100 years in the future or literal track-base only cars(somewhat debatable), examples;

Spoiler

Examples 1
Pegassi Tezeract(mix of the Lamborghini Terzo Millennio and Dodge SRT Tomahawk X Vision(?))
DLC3.png
Grotti X80 Proto(Ferrari F80 concept)
DLC3.png
This uhh... Devel Sixteen-looking car
Supercars | GTA 5 Rides
Grotti Visione(Mix of the Ferrari Xezri Conept, McLaren P1, Ferrari 458 and LaFerrari)
GTA Supercars

Spoiler

Examples 2
Annis S80RR(1990 Nissan R90C)
GTA Supercars
Progen Tyrus(1997 Mclaren F1 Longtail)
GTA Supercars

I could list other examples but then the spoilers would be too big and messy lol. Anyways, I'm not really here to argue with anyone but I'll have to say that that most of the base game exotic cars and a fair portion of the DLC ones shouldn't be removed, instead should be sold like normal cars but with some added restrictions like what many others above me have mentioned; I.E, higher tax on insurance, inflated prices(debatable), maybe even be sold at special designated dealerships or player-owned dealerships, etc.

2. Sell this vehicles to trusted players with clean admin records through Auctions or Lease. Price, tax and expenses of the leased exotic cars should be fairly high so not everyone but people who are truly wealthy will be able to drive them and there'll at least be a small difference between wealthy player and player who acts wealthy.

I don't think leasing would really work well considering my experiences in GTA:W(no diss to that server), though I'm not judging. Given the quality of what I've seen from the LS-RP videos, fair to say that I think they could make it work more better, along with the additional auction system.

3. There'll be a set of strict rules and if the player who possess the car break this rules, they'll get their vehicle removed without a refund.

That can work as long as the admins are to be trusted. Then again, that would be up to the management.

4. Player should have a good character background, clean admin record, fairly roleplayed life of his character that shows how they reached to that kind of money, etc.

That could work in unison with the leasing system. No other comment here.

That's all I got for now, thanks for coming to my TED talk.

Edited by skinnypenis
Spaced out the quotes to make it look less clumped up, added more extra bits with the first part, again.
  • OK 1

j2EtPCl.png

Spoiler

"Everybody asks me, "what the fuck is Zyzz about, what the fuck is up with those videos, cunt? You're fucking up yourself cunt!". It's a fuckin' act, there is no Zyzz. You mirin', brah? Well I'll give you more reason to mire now bro. It's fuckin' Zyzz, brah. Everyone has a little bit of Zyzz in them. Every fucking cunt out there, you're a fuckin' sick cunt if you wanna be, brah. Stop being a fucking sad cunt, alright? Go out, get bitches.

That's what we do in this shit, brah. You wanna be a fucking little sad cunt? Fuck that shit, bro. Every little haters gonna hate, bro. You'll never be like Zyzz, brah, cause I'm a fucking sick cunt, mate. Every one of us has a little bit of Zyzz in us, you just don't know it yet. You're sitting here going, "who the fuck is this fucking faggot?", well, you're probably right. But I'm fuckin' shredded brah, ye cunt. Cuz at the end of the day bro, you gotta listen to this...

If you're a fucking shredded sick cunt, you get away with anything bro. You make fun of some fat cunt making a shit and people will be like "Aw yeah, Zyzz bro, yeah". No one'll give a fuck, man.

In life, if you wanna be noticed, you gotta be a fuckin' ripped cunt. You gotta be a shredded cunt. You gotta go to the gym and be a sick cunt. You gotta fuck bitches, you know and not give a fuck cuz that's what we do, bro. That's what the Zyzz cunts do. That's what the revolution is, bro. None of these fuckin' sad cunts. We're all gonna fuckin' make it bro, that's it."

On 10/1/2021 at 8:03 PM, roskeii said:

I have no doubt too certain cars will be donator-restricted too! I saw nothing wrong with the auctions when they went on, same with property etc.

No. Just no.
Juan Joya Borja, the KEKW man, has passed away | GINX Esports TV

Edited by skinnypenis

j2EtPCl.png

Spoiler

"Everybody asks me, "what the fuck is Zyzz about, what the fuck is up with those videos, cunt? You're fucking up yourself cunt!". It's a fuckin' act, there is no Zyzz. You mirin', brah? Well I'll give you more reason to mire now bro. It's fuckin' Zyzz, brah. Everyone has a little bit of Zyzz in them. Every fucking cunt out there, you're a fuckin' sick cunt if you wanna be, brah. Stop being a fucking sad cunt, alright? Go out, get bitches.

That's what we do in this shit, brah. You wanna be a fucking little sad cunt? Fuck that shit, bro. Every little haters gonna hate, bro. You'll never be like Zyzz, brah, cause I'm a fucking sick cunt, mate. Every one of us has a little bit of Zyzz in us, you just don't know it yet. You're sitting here going, "who the fuck is this fucking faggot?", well, you're probably right. But I'm fuckin' shredded brah, ye cunt. Cuz at the end of the day bro, you gotta listen to this...

If you're a fucking shredded sick cunt, you get away with anything bro. You make fun of some fat cunt making a shit and people will be like "Aw yeah, Zyzz bro, yeah". No one'll give a fuck, man.

In life, if you wanna be noticed, you gotta be a fuckin' ripped cunt. You gotta be a shredded cunt. You gotta go to the gym and be a sick cunt. You gotta fuck bitches, you know and not give a fuck cuz that's what we do, bro. That's what the Zyzz cunts do. That's what the revolution is, bro. None of these fuckin' sad cunts. We're all gonna fuckin' make it bro, that's it."

The super rare vehicles should be like their name; super rare.
Making them priced way too much so it's e going to take Jeff Bezos type of wealth to purchase, making it actually rare.
When it comes to regular sports vehicles and so on, it would depend on the specific brand and model - not all sports vehicles are mad expensive IRL.

On 10/1/2021 at 10:40 PM, ROZE said:

I don't think they should be restricted, but I think they should be priced way higher, so it really is only rich people that drive them.

For example, going on SAMP LSRP's economy, those supercars should have been like at minimum, $20,000,000. That way if you seen one, it would actually be cool, and reserved for the rich like they should be. (Sound like a capitalist prick but this just is how it is irl and should be ig).

Agreed with this, though Luxury Saloons is something that should have a bit more leeway though as they're more common IRL.

Why? Restrictions should be minimalised as much as possible. The less OOC interference with what happens IG then the better the server will be. If players want to blow all their money on expensive and flashy cars then so be it, I'm sure there will be a substantial price tag on these cars. 

On 10/1/2021 at 2:14 PM, Jerome said:

Limit some of these cars to where it can be roleplayers as “only five of these models produced” that way the value if these vehicles will be extremely expensive and extremely hard to get. Also I’m sure there will be some form of internal policy or rule in regards to impounding vehicles that can be used to combat the unrealistic police pursuit mentality of players who only get on to run from cops.

Yes. Like 10-15 of the most expensive/luxury models in GTA V universe. But the restriction should be strictly IC, though. Make them expensive AF, so players gonna think twice if they want to spend most of their wealth on one vehicle. 

Edited by dimes
  • Thumbs 1

A system that another community has in place is an insurance system, and it's quite damn high for an expensive vehicle- and sports cars in general. Given as a lot of people just drove uninsured because of that, I think that a similar system should be put in place where insurance is divided and automatically /paid/ on each payday for each vehicle you have once you register the vehicle. That way, it makes it much easier to know who's rolling around insured and who's not- as it can be hard to keep up with a Grotti in a squad car. You can't register your vehicle in real-life without insurance so why should you be able to register it in a game and roll around and not pay insurance except 1/2 days a week where it's a lot of police around? 

Edited by Kim V

On 10/3/2021 at 12:35 AM, Cofii said:

Most real-life exocytic cars are made in a certain number. I think it would be good if it were introduced here, to be a nice balance.

On 10/7/2021 at 1:15 AM, King said:

Why? Restrictions should be minimalised as much as possible. The less OOC interference with what happens IG then the better the server will be. If players want to blow all their money on expensive and flashy cars then so be it, I'm sure there will be a substantial price tag on these cars. 

On 10/9/2021 at 2:11 PM, dimes said:

Yes. Like 10-15 of the most expensive/luxury models in GTA V universe. But the restriction should be strictly IC, though. Make them expensive AF, so players gonna think twice if they want to spend most of their wealth on one vehicle. 

12 hours ago, Kim V said:

A system that another community has in place is an insurance system, and it's quite damn high for an expensive vehicle- and sports cars in general. Given as a lot of people just drove uninsured because of that, I think that a similar system should be put in place where insurance is divided and automatically /paid/ on each payday for each vehicle you have once you register the vehicle. That way, it makes it much easier to know who's rolling around insured and who's not- as it can be hard to keep up with a Grotti in a squad car. You can't register your vehicle in real-life without insurance so why should you be able to register it in a game and roll around and not pay insurance except 1/2 days a week where it's a lot of police around? 

This above, so limited amount of supercars/luxury cars etc. Very expensive like a hell with higher taxes, insurance etc. No OOC bureaucracy restrictions, everything should be done IC'ly + everything should depend on many factors (I mean economy) so something like dynamic prices and the economy too (I just hit two things here: restrict super hyper exotic cars and economy)

On 10/13/2021 at 10:35 PM, KnownAlmighty said:

I go with the person who's commented above. Prices should be high on expensive cars, and something that is rare to maintain, also, in my opinion these type of vehicles should be more restricted IC rather than restricting it on OOC matters. 

Just quoting you as the last post. So, imagine. A person GRINDS for 1000 hours doing a mechanic job or whatever scriptwisely pays, uses THAT money on blackjack or poker and finds himself millionare in a week. He gets the car and proceeds to drive around with it like a wreck. That would NOT justify the price of it.

Bring these cars into the game in 6-12 months. MAKE them RARER than diamonds with an auction for one car every 6 months. They're SUPER CARS. You will not see 10 of them at once on a street unless it's an show. You make them rare, people will value them more and will be ready to throw more money for them. Literally that's what is the most valid thing to do.

I think any realistic super car (standard Lamborghini, Ferrari, Mclaren, etc. equivalents) should remain fully available and unrestricted. They should still be expensive enough to remain very rare, and with added costs like high insurance / maintenance costs, but attainable for the 1%. At the same time it wouldn't make sense for a bin man who job grinds 24/7 to get a super car just because they can 'afford' it though. I guess something like that would fall under non-RP which would be solved in a player report. 

Too much oversight means there's not much freedom to do what you want and has lots of overhead for staff, too little means people are free to do what they want and could make things unrealistic and silly.

It would be interesting to see some ultra rare cars, such as classics and hypercars (not futuristic or track cars) available in extremely limited amounts. I think these would best be handled behind an OOC application system for a flat fee. This would mean that no matter how grindy the server as a whole becomes, some cars would always remain in short supply and belong to only those would realistically obtain them. Perhaps 1 or 2 of these cars per month could be added to the server.

iUGoLrB.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/1/2021 at 4:40 PM, ROZE said:

I don't think they should be restricted, but I think they should be priced way higher, so it really is only rich people that drive them.

For example, going on SAMP LSRP's economy, those supercars should have been like at minimum, $20,000,000. That way if you seen one, it would actually be cool, and reserved for the rich like they should be. (Sound like a capitalist prick but this just is how it is irl and should be ig).

I don't think they should be restricted to that level, but they definitely need to be more exclusive. It should be expensive/difficult to obtain one to start off, but also difficult to maintain like IRL exotic cars. Make them available to players who have a certain play time, a certain amount in their bank account & those who can cover the daily/weekly expenses. Also, if there's going to be a gasoline system, then these cars should run out of gas quicker than your typical daily driver (afterall, exotics usually come with V10/V12 engines). 

They need to be restricted and should, in some cases, be requested.

Nobody should be able to drive around in a Lamborghini because they grinded the garbage job for 500 hours. The ownership of cars should be based around character development, not your OOC assets. Make the 1% mean the 1%.

Edited by Dynatron
  • Bigsmoke 1
  • OK 1

GSTK

1 hour ago, RamiTR said:

I don't think they should be restricted to that level, but they definitely need to be more exclusive. It should be expensive/difficult to obtain one to start off, but also difficult to maintain like IRL exotic cars. Make them available to players who have a certain play time, a certain amount in their bank account & those who can cover the daily/weekly expenses. Also, if there's going to be a gasoline system, then these cars should run out of gas quicker than your typical daily driver (afterall, exotics usually come with V10/V12 engines). 

This would be a cool system.

Maybe make players have more than 3,500 hours playing time overall on their account, and $5,000,000 in their bank (assuming there's a realistic economy)

Valeria Avendaño

Miguel Mondragon

La Puerta Boys

Sinaloa Cowboys

"TRANSNATIONAL ORGANIZED CRIME DOESN'T RECOGNIZE ANY BORDERS" - Patricia Espinoza

Guide to Paisa Roleplay

Guide To Drug RP in Gangs

Community Page

LS-R

On 10/1/2021 at 11:40 PM, ROZE said:

This.

However there also can be an alternative for sure. You could in some sense restrict them. I don't think that the correct approach is completely removing a specific amount of luxurious expensive vehicles from the server, you could simply restrict who's buying them with some alternative method like taxes, income rates, company positions or similar. The fact is that majority of our thoughts are based on the SAMP LS-RP economy, we don't know what the new economy on the server will look like, maybe they already have found a solution for the problem, maybe they will implement some sort of restriction that they thought of already.

I'm sure on one thing though and that is that all the vehicles should be available in a sense, maybe some could be restricted and available for donators only like it was on the SAMP LS-RP.

𝗥𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗚𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗔𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿