Restrict Super/Hyper/Excotic Cars

Kiss Land

I say let people buy the vehicles they want to buy, just put up the price. If you have all the money in the world, you can get whatever you want. Nothing else should get in your way.

You can have some vehicles restricted to donations though if necessary to be able to purchase them in-game like before. 

Edited by Natasha Valentine
  • Strong 1

0hO1ou7.gifXoiz438.gif

2 hours ago, Bandz said:

Dealerships should be able to sell out on a type of car and have to wait for more to be shipped in.

Instead of having a dealership being a dynamic fixed thing, make it into an actual player controlled business with profit margins. 

X dealership buys a Bullet GT from the 'manufacture' for $400,000 (this would be the server and the money goes out the server) and then they can choose how much to sell it for within a limit, i.e a min price decided by management, and sell it for $300,000, $310,000 etc... but Y dealership buys for the same price but sells at $270,000.

I'm not sure if that's a good idea? 

7 minutes ago, roskeii said:

Instead of having a dealership being a dynamic fixed thing, make it into an actual player controlled business with profit margins. 

X dealership buys a Bullet GT from the 'manufacture' for $400,000 (this would be the server and the money goes out the server) and then they can choose how much to sell it for within a limit, i.e a min price decided by management, and sell it for $300,000, $310,000 etc... but Y dealership buys for the same price but sells at $270,000.

I'm not sure if that's a good idea? 

That'll be amazing if there's players dedicated to car dealer RP. I wouldn't be surprised if there are.

I don't think they should be restricted, but I think they should be priced way higher, so it really is only rich people that drive them.

For example, going on SAMP LSRP's economy, those supercars should have been like at minimum, $20,000,000. That way if you seen one, it would actually be cool, and reserved for the rich like they should be. (Sound like a capitalist prick but this just is how it is irl and should be ig).

Edited by ROZE
  • Thumbs 4
  • OK 2

3 hours ago, ROZE said:

I don't think they should be restricted, but I think they should be priced way higher, so it really is only rich people that drive them.

For example, going on SAMP LSRP's economy, those supercars should have been like at minimum, $20,000,000. That way if you seen one, it would actually be cool, and reserved for the rich like they should be. (Sound like a capitalist prick but this just is how it is irl and should be ig).

4 hours ago, ROZE said:

basically..

I suggest you make the prices high in a way it matches the economy (I wouldn't wanna see 10 million dollar cars, though).

Also the so called exotic supercars should have a quota say per week. Every week the dealership gets a shipment of like 20-25 of them (different models too so it's not just a flood of the same car model) just like in real life and when they sell out players have to wait until they're resupplied again.

That way even the ones with money will have a setback somehow and its gonna create a lot of hype around new cars. (Maybe create roleplay opportunities around marketing these cars when they drop.)

Scarcity makes its value (monetary value and also status) go up and it will definitely be motivating for new players to earn money and drive a foreign)

Another idea is that players can order these cars (online for example) but for a greater value than the dealersip price regardless of the monthly quota. This will sure make their pockets hurt lol.

Edited by dinero.dinero
  • OK 1

1. Restrict/Remove the great variety of exotic vehicles and only make fair amount of them available for public only.

I feel as if restricting a fair portion of these super/exotic vehicles would be a good idea. However, a decent amount of them shouldn't be removed neither.
More rather, we should only remove the ones that look like they were from 100 years in the future or literal track-base only cars(somewhat debatable), examples;

Spoiler

Examples 1
Pegassi Tezeract(mix of the Lamborghini Terzo Millennio and Dodge SRT Tomahawk X Vision(?))
DLC3.png
Grotti X80 Proto(Ferrari F80 concept)
DLC3.png
This uhh... Devel Sixteen-looking car
Supercars | GTA 5 Rides
Grotti Visione(Mix of the Ferrari Xezri Conept, McLaren P1, Ferrari 458 and LaFerrari)
GTA Supercars

Spoiler

Examples 2
Annis S80RR(1990 Nissan R90C)
GTA Supercars
Progen Tyrus(1997 Mclaren F1 Longtail)
GTA Supercars

I could list other examples but then the spoilers would be too big and messy lol. Anyways, I'm not really here to argue with anyone but I'll have to say that that most of the base game exotic cars and a fair portion of the DLC ones shouldn't be removed, instead should be sold like normal cars but with some added restrictions like what many others above me have mentioned; I.E, higher tax on insurance, inflated prices(debatable), maybe even be sold at special designated dealerships or player-owned dealerships, etc.

2. Sell this vehicles to trusted players with clean admin records through Auctions or Lease. Price, tax and expenses of the leased exotic cars should be fairly high so not everyone but people who are truly wealthy will be able to drive them and there'll at least be a small difference between wealthy player and player who acts wealthy.

I don't think leasing would really work well considering my experiences in GTA:W(no diss to that server), though I'm not judging. Given the quality of what I've seen from the LS-RP videos, fair to say that I think they could make it work more better, along with the additional auction system.

3. There'll be a set of strict rules and if the player who possess the car break this rules, they'll get their vehicle removed without a refund.

That can work as long as the admins are to be trusted. Then again, that would be up to the management.

4. Player should have a good character background, clean admin record, fairly roleplayed life of his character that shows how they reached to that kind of money, etc.

That could work in unison with the leasing system. No other comment here.

That's all I got for now, thanks for coming to my TED talk.

Edited by skinnypenis
Spaced out the quotes to make it look less clumped up, added more extra bits with the first part, again.
  • OK 1

j2EtPCl.png

Spoiler

"Everybody asks me, "what the fuck is Zyzz about, what the fuck is up with those videos, cunt? You're fucking up yourself cunt!". It's a fuckin' act, there is no Zyzz. You mirin', brah? Well I'll give you more reason to mire now bro. It's fuckin' Zyzz, brah. Everyone has a little bit of Zyzz in them. Every fucking cunt out there, you're a fuckin' sick cunt if you wanna be, brah. Stop being a fucking sad cunt, alright? Go out, get bitches.

That's what we do in this shit, brah. You wanna be a fucking little sad cunt? Fuck that shit, bro. Every little haters gonna hate, bro. You'll never be like Zyzz, brah, cause I'm a fucking sick cunt, mate. Every one of us has a little bit of Zyzz in us, you just don't know it yet. You're sitting here going, "who the fuck is this fucking faggot?", well, you're probably right. But I'm fuckin' shredded brah, ye cunt. Cuz at the end of the day bro, you gotta listen to this...

If you're a fucking shredded sick cunt, you get away with anything bro. You make fun of some fat cunt making a shit and people will be like "Aw yeah, Zyzz bro, yeah". No one'll give a fuck, man.

In life, if you wanna be noticed, you gotta be a fuckin' ripped cunt. You gotta be a shredded cunt. You gotta go to the gym and be a sick cunt. You gotta fuck bitches, you know and not give a fuck cuz that's what we do, bro. That's what the Zyzz cunts do. That's what the revolution is, bro. None of these fuckin' sad cunts. We're all gonna fuckin' make it bro, that's it."

On 10/1/2021 at 8:03 PM, roskeii said:

I have no doubt too certain cars will be donator-restricted too! I saw nothing wrong with the auctions when they went on, same with property etc.

No. Just no.
Juan Joya Borja, the KEKW man, has passed away | GINX Esports TV

Edited by skinnypenis

j2EtPCl.png

Spoiler

"Everybody asks me, "what the fuck is Zyzz about, what the fuck is up with those videos, cunt? You're fucking up yourself cunt!". It's a fuckin' act, there is no Zyzz. You mirin', brah? Well I'll give you more reason to mire now bro. It's fuckin' Zyzz, brah. Everyone has a little bit of Zyzz in them. Every fucking cunt out there, you're a fuckin' sick cunt if you wanna be, brah. Stop being a fucking sad cunt, alright? Go out, get bitches.

That's what we do in this shit, brah. You wanna be a fucking little sad cunt? Fuck that shit, bro. Every little haters gonna hate, bro. You'll never be like Zyzz, brah, cause I'm a fucking sick cunt, mate. Every one of us has a little bit of Zyzz in us, you just don't know it yet. You're sitting here going, "who the fuck is this fucking faggot?", well, you're probably right. But I'm fuckin' shredded brah, ye cunt. Cuz at the end of the day bro, you gotta listen to this...

If you're a fucking shredded sick cunt, you get away with anything bro. You make fun of some fat cunt making a shit and people will be like "Aw yeah, Zyzz bro, yeah". No one'll give a fuck, man.

In life, if you wanna be noticed, you gotta be a fuckin' ripped cunt. You gotta be a shredded cunt. You gotta go to the gym and be a sick cunt. You gotta fuck bitches, you know and not give a fuck cuz that's what we do, bro. That's what the Zyzz cunts do. That's what the revolution is, bro. None of these fuckin' sad cunts. We're all gonna fuckin' make it bro, that's it."