LS-RP street names

$CAR

I wouldn't mind making a slim few key areas named to something that hints at the old LS-RP.

Legion Square could pretty easily be called Pershing Square for example. One of the small townships out in Blaine County wouldn't be too hard to pick up being called Fort Carson. That being said though, I think keeping the canon street names to the game would be best.

2 hours ago, shotofwhiskey said:

I wouldn't mind making a slim few key areas named to something that hints at the old LS-RP.

Legion Square could pretty easily be called Pershing Square for example. One of the small townships out in Blaine County wouldn't be too hard to pick up being called Fort Carson. That being said though, I think keeping the canon street names to the game would be best.

That's what I was thinking. Like certain noticable spots, just to pay homage to the old LS-RP. Doesn't have to be everything but just a few would be pretty nice to see.

Honestly, I'd be for it but there's too many neighborhoods missing and that'll confuse people.

An idea I always had, was referencing areas like Jefferson/El Corona/Ganton as a different part of Los Santos entirely. Keep some sort of homage to the old area.

As mentioned, it's confusing. Most of the current map mods are not valid with LSRP street names from SAMP. A modder could make a new mod for it, but not everyone will use it, leading to confusion. Also, it'd be MANDATORY to settle one and only set of street names for Legal factions (SD/PD/FD and whatever) because otherwise, everyone would have to learn two sets of streetnames and they can easily be confused. It's wiser to stick with the original ones from GTA V and have people learn them because then it's MUCH HARDER to confuse them.

• Lead Admin

Theres been no discussion on changing the street names or altering them to include some from GTA SA. Although I understand everyone's nostalgia to LSRP/GTASA, it's stupid to mix the two causing confusion when everyone needs to learn the V street names anyway.

Keep them separated and move onto the new system.

For now I will lock this as it's causing pointless discussions when it's not being considered right now.

SHERIFF KENNETH J. LAROSA

• jack locked this topic