LS-RP street names

$CAR

What do you guys think about going off the old LS-RP street names instead of the GTA V ones? 

El Corona, Unity Boulevard, Adams Park, Gilmore - (GTAV) Rancho

Los Colinas/Valley/Swan Lake, Seville, Willowfield, Los Flores = (GTAV) El Burro Heights

Idlewood, Pat Nixon, G-Armstrong, Almeda Downs, Southbridge, Southgate, Ganton = (GTAV) Davis, Chamberlain Heights, Forum Drive, Strawberry

Santa Maria = (GTAV) Vespucci

(East Los) Sixth Street, Defson Heights/Projects, Crenshaw, Cardinal Park, Glen Park (Mirror Park?), Washington street, Jefferson

To name a few anyway, I feel like some places might be hard to differentiate map wise but for nostalgia purposes I think It would be pretty cool to have some notably recognizable areas retain their old street given names. What do you lot think?

Also if I forgot any notable areas or I got a place wrong feel free to correct me and or drop them below.

Edited by $CAR
  • Bigsmoke 1

I get the idea, but I feel like it would cause a lot of confusion. 

LS:RP as far as I know will use the official GTA V street names. ( https://gta.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Streets_in_GTA_V )

We will have to get used to it, it'll take a day or two, for someone even a week. But at the end of the day, it's a new era and everything is being reconstructed for the better.

• Senior Lead Admin

It's time to leave SA-MP in the past & move on :). Cool suggestion, but I don't think it's necessary.

Head of Staff
𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜

28 minutes ago, Nature said:

It's time to leave SA-MP in the past & move on :). Cool suggestion, but I don't think it's necessary.

SAMP will always be within our hearts, but this would only confuse people unfortunately. Maybe there's another way to contribute to old-school LSRP Memories like little Easter eggs of old-school players or things that were handled and accomplished in the past as a tribute towards our new beginning of GTA V.

• Thumbs 1

0hO1ou7.gifXoiz438.gif

It's sad to admit, because some of the areas do hold great memories... But I suppose you guys are right, you have to move with the times unfortunately. 

It took me ages to learn San Andreas map in 2009, this should be fun! 😅

• jack locked this topic