The LSRP:V Map.

Joey_Rodrigo

LSRP:V Map  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see the GTA SA map ported to this server?

• YES
    • NO

It would be nice cos It's the perfect sized map and It's what everyone is used to but It's about time we moved on. I'd like to see it personally but I know for a fact it would never happen. We've all been there, all played on the San Andreas map for far too long, It's definitely time to change. I love the SA map though, nothing comes close in my opinion. El Corona to Los Colinas homie...

• CJ 1
  • Thumbs 1
  • OK 1
  • Love 2

Personally wouldn't want to change back to the SA map. That being said, I'm also not a fan of the GTA V map since there's so many areas that are unusable. Too many pointless huge buildings and mountains. The map's okay and has some really cool areas but if possible it would be amazing to see some of these pointless areas modded and turned into something more usable.

Like Warzone; doing the same for ages becomes stale, including the map.
With a map like the standard GTA 5 we can do way more, as in provide players with the grounds and locations for various types of roleplay.

Edited by Xanakin

6 hours ago, elgreco said:

It's time for a change, because, sticking to old habits will make you bored. I'm sure the modding and mapping team can work together to provide a unique experience for the players in the future.

This exactly. There's plenty that can be done with the mapping and modding teams in accordance with eachother to make the experience better for everyone. As cool as it would be for the nostalgia to have the old SA map, we should just go for a fresh start with everything like mentioned.

• Strong 1

• 2 weeks later...