NBA 2K22

Hermz

Playing Current gen. The grind is long and dumb, it's like grinding to Elite/Legend every season which is a lot of work. I spent the first few weeks grinding on MyCareer for my badges so I basically missed my chance to hit level 40 this season, it's a joke. I thought it was going to be easy and you had to do challenges to level up but it's the same old rep system on grinding My-points in the park along with taking advantage of the 2X rep events. I don't regret buying the game cause it is fun to me but if you're not trying to become an upcoming streamer or content creator, don't waste your time grinding to level 40 every season cause it's not worth driving a go-kart around the park lol. They made hella changes compared to 2K21 and that's the only bright side of the game. 

Edited by d3b0

On 10/5/2021 at 6:11 PM, Duckling said:

I'm not buying 2K until next gen comes on PC. Had played it for the past four years, every single release, but skipped 2K22.

I need more sweat on the forehead, but Ronnie2k doesn't want to add it.

How in the world you managed to play 2K21? My pc almost exploded. 16GB ram felt like 2GB

The Road Slayers Motorcycle Club

LS-RP

4 minutes ago, Duckling said:

How? 🤨 

I think I was even playing on the highest settings, etc. Never experienced anything badly, except the fact that 2K doesn't support monitors above 60hz.

Maybe the 60hz thing was problem on my end. Could you PM me your PC hardware/build, I want to check if something is wrong from my end, because I was having huge lagg spikes. xd

LS-RP

3 minutes ago, Uncanny said:

Maybe the 60hz thing was problem on my end. Could you PM me your PC hardware/build, I want to check if something is wrong from my end, because I was having huge lagg spikes. xd

ae2b80cc8a58ebab29b489f1b52bc318.png

The game forced my refresh rate to 60hz every time. That's the problem with 60hz I had.
Other than that, I don't remember any lag spikes, etc. Not sure whether I played on the very high or high settings preset.

8 minutes ago, Duckling said:

ae2b80cc8a58ebab29b489f1b52bc318.png

The game forced my refresh rate to 60hz every time. That's the problem with 60hz I had.
Other than that, I don't remember any lag spikes, etc. Not sure whether I played on the very high or high settings preset.

I am starting to have more questions🤔

N5LOS98.png

LS-RP

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/5/2021 at 6:11 PM, Duckling said:

I'm not buying 2K until next gen comes on PC. Had played it for the past four years, every single release, but skipped 2K22.

I need more sweat on the forehead, but Ronnie2k doesn't want to add it.

Exactly my thoughts.

48 minutes ago, Caleb410 said:

The new 2K is better then the last?

No. Not the current gen or gameplay-wise at least. 

• 1 month later...

Theirs no point in playing 2k unless it's on Next Gen.

2k22 has it's issues, but it's the best 2k we've gotten since 19. This year they're actually trying to nerf things and somewhat listening to the community. Idk how many of you here know how bad the left right cheese was before this recent patch, but it was literally Play shots EVERYWHERE spamming left right and greening everything. Since that patch, play shots aren't as deadly making the game a little more better.

idk how yall can bare playing 2k on PC, boyyy them cheaters RUN WILDDDDDDDD. and theirs no anti cheat or way they get banned seen a video of a guy who was like 20 feet tall running around the park... Unless it's for the modding capabilities, those are fire I seen some dude mod 2k21 to play in the bubble.

Edited by Jit