what's your favourite video game of all time?

Zaw

On 11/28/2021 at 5:31 PM, Uncanny said:

Spyro the dragon -> this got me into gaming overall

Then the fox guy CLASH I believe it's called.

GTA III -> first GTA game that I ever got was amazing to play it being 12 y/o xd

GTA Vice City

GTA San Andreas -> beast of a game

CS 1.6

Runescape (from 2012)

Woah! Spyro the Dragon. This guy's old school 🙂

I don't think I have an all time favorite, but I really liked AC Odyssey, Fallout 4, Witcher 3 and Batman Arkham Asylum.

DISTRICT ATTORNEY NATHANIEL COOPER
LOS SANTOS COUNTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY'S OFFICE"For the People"
VVtNi9h.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

CS GO. I resumed playing this again. I've noticed that the older I get, the more interested I am in playing this kind of game.I like planning and analyzing what's on the screen, I like "smart" games. And besides, I'm attracted to the fact that you can kill in it Actually I haven't played it for a long time because I got bored and then I found this https://csgoservice.net/, read about how it can work and realized that after so many years I want to try it again. And you know what, it's an incredible game.

Edited by Cybergirl

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone, my all-time favourite video game has to be Rocket League! I've been playing it for years and it never gets old. I love the combination of cars and soccer and the adrenaline rush of scoring a goal. One thing that makes it even more fun for me is collecting and upgrading my items on https://igitems.com/rl-item. It's a great way to boost my gameplay and make my car look even cooler.

Edited by jonathanmacleod

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...