The NBA Discussion

d3b0

• d3b0 changed the title to The NBA Discussion
  • 2 months later...

jokic, he is playing boring basketball, it's clear to everyone but tim duncan was also the most boring player for several years until everyone started appreciating how's he affecting the game.

nikola jokic is the most efficient player so far in this season, having best defense and offense season and best overall season arguably ever, he's even having better stats than in last season and he was mvp then, so what's stopping him from getting mvp title again? well his teammates injuries and denver's position in conference.

anyway, happy to see more flashy passes and sombor shuffles in 2022 from best bigman in league

11 hours ago, diabolikk said:

jokic, he is playing boring basketball, it's clear to everyone but tim duncan was also the most boring player for several years until everyone started appreciating how's he affecting the game.

nikola jokic is the most efficient player so far in this season, having best defense and offense season and best overall season arguably ever, he's even having better stats than in last season and he was mvp then, so what's stopping him from getting mvp title again? well his teammates injuries and denver's position in conference.

anyway, happy to see more flashy passes and sombor shuffles in 2022 from best bigman in league

That's just his play style and the way he was trained in Serbia. I'm not really into European basketball, but from the little I've seen a lot of European basketball players play like that. I don't think that the Nuggets can create a flashy center out of him any time soon.

But Jokic surely is the best at what he does right now.

50 minutes ago, Duckling said:

That's just his play style and the way he was trained in Serbia. I'm not really into European basketball, but from the little I've seen a lot of European basketball players play like that. I don't think that the Nuggets can create a flashy center out of him any time soon.

I mean flashy passes as across the court, behind the back, through def legs pass etc. EU basketball is tougher than NBA 10 times, especially when u realize that in NBA they play 8 minutes longer which is almost a whole quarter in EU and refs in EU are letting a lot of things slide

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/8/2022 at 11:51 AM, Duckling said:

European basketball is more focused on team work and as the whole efficiency of the team. Not just pass the ball to 'Bron and he'll score it. 

• 1 year later...