Jump to content

Motorcycle Riders


spartanarmy101
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 10/13/2021 at 1:59 AM, jack said:

are bikes worth it? i have a feeling i'd wrap myself around a pole in one


More than worth it lad. You could also wrap your car around a pole. Don’t avoid doing things in life that are fun just because it’s risqué! 🏍 

Retired LS-RP Junior Administrator

     Rest In Paradise Pitchounette, you are remembered always 💙

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/30/2021 at 3:25 PM, Nature said:


More than worth it lad. You could also wrap your car around a pole. Don’t avoid doing things in life that are fun just because it’s risqué! 🏍 

Fact, the most dangerous thing about driving a motorcycle? Everyone else on the road.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Mikee said:

Great bike! Is it your first bike? If it is great choice, MT07 is as good for newbies as for veterans.

It's my first bike, indeed! Very hyped tbh, can't wait to ride it. Watching YouTube all the time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm riding a Mondial Mh 150 Drift. I'm mostly using it inside the city as I had bought it last September and did not really have a chance to try it on long-distance. I'm in Turkey. Roads are mostly horrific, considering weather conditions of the months we're going through, I'm going to keep it inside city(unless it's sunny). 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm looking at a Honda Rebel 500 for a starter bike. I've always wanted an Indian Scout, but the idea of buying a $12,000 bike I'm absolutely going to drop is the opposite of what everyone's telling me to do.

 

but fellas... she calls my name... ho maddone...

Spoiler

2021 Indian Scout Lineup First Look: Five Models (Photos, Specs + Prices)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Apophis said:

I'm looking at a Honda Rebel 500 for a starter bike. I've always wanted an Indian Scout, but the idea of buying a $12,000 bike I'm absolutely going to drop is the opposite of what everyone's telling me to do.

 

but fellas... she calls my name... ho maddone...

  Reveal hidden contents

2021 Indian Scout Lineup First Look: Five Models (Photos, Specs + Prices)

 

Rebel 500 is really good for a starter bike, but yeah, I think that Indian Scout looks way better. How much would you spend for a Honda Rebel 500? I assume that if you said "starter bike" it means that in future you might want to change it, so it means more money.. maybe buying the Indian Scout you might even save money on long term.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Mikee said:

Rebel 500 is really good for a starter bike, but yeah, I think that Indian Scout looks way better. How much would you spend for a Honda Rebel 500? I assume that if you said "starter bike" it means that in future you might want to change it, so it means more money.. maybe buying the Indian Scout you might even save money on long term.

 

I'm not skilled enough to handle that jump in power. I trained on like, a 200CC bike. Jumping to a 1200 sounds like an efficient way for me to repaint a highway. 

 

I'm not going to, buy I could get a Rebel brand new for like five flat. They seem to hold value decent and I've only ever heard good things, regardless of year. I could probably cop one for two and five which is more than doable.

Edited by Apophis
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/16/2022 at 8:28 PM, Lorik said:

Anyone can recommend a good cross/dirtbike? A budget one too. I don't fuck with 2 stroke either, salute.

Well, actually it depends on what do you mean with a good budget. Under 10K you can find KTM EXC 350cc 4 stroke, but I would recommend a 2 stroke, something like a 125cc, 250cc. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/4/2022 at 12:57 AM, Mikee said:


Vibes hahaha
 

 


Good boy riding in a t shirt. All I ever wear.

 

@Mikee

 

 

Edited by Nature
  • Strong 1

Retired LS-RP Junior Administrator

     Rest In Paradise Pitchounette, you are remembered always 💙

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Sheffield said:

loving that sound!


Thanks lad. How’s your bike going? Good to see you’re back also man.

Retired LS-RP Junior Administrator

     Rest In Paradise Pitchounette, you are remembered always 💙

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...