Motorcycle Riders

spartanarmy101

I've had a wide range of bikes over the years, Kawasaki, Hondas, Harleys... all different stylings too. These are what I've got at the moment. 

2013 HD Forty Eight & A 1976 Ironhead on a earlier year frame that's been chopped up a  bit, giving it that old school vibe, also a kickstart. Tore the whole engine down myself, replacing the pistons and getting some machining done on the case. 
tJv4Fcs.jpg

14 minutes ago, zUgg said:

I've had a wide range of bikes over the years, Kawasaki, Hondas, Harleys... all different stylings too. These are what I've got at the moment. 

2013 HD Forty Eight & A 1976 Ironhead on a earlier year frame that's been chopped up a  bit, giving it that old school vibe, also a kickstart. Tore the whole engine down myself, replacing the pistons and getting some machining done on the case. 
tJv4Fcs.jpg

❤️❤️❤️

heaven and hell

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/16/2022 at 7:28 PM, Lorik said:

Anyone can recommend a good cross/dirtbike? A budget one too. I don't fuck with 2 stroke either, salute.

2 stroke for lifeeeeee whats wrong with you lmao

if u going for an older bike since u on budget id say crf 250 or a yzf 250.

Older ktms and huskys arent as good as they are nowadays. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/8/2021 at 9:35 PM, zUgg said:

76 Ironhead, unknown frame

JkF2Pvi.jpg

also have a 2013 Harley Davidson Forty-eight and before this i've had sports bikes, cafe racers... almost everything.

That's an original Ironhead frame that's been chopped and had a weld on hard-tail kit, no idea who's. Looks like a universal one.

Here's mine, '95 Evo Sporty on what I think is a Voodoo choppers weld on hard-tail kit.

spacer.png

Edited by 50p
  • Thumbs 1
  • Strong 1

• 1 year later...