Motorcycle Riders

spartanarmy101

• Senior Lead Admin
On 10/13/2021 at 1:59 AM, jack said:

are bikes worth it? i have a feeling i'd wrap myself around a pole in one

More than worth it lad. You could also wrap your car around a pole. Don’t avoid doing things in life that are fun just because it’s risquΓ©! 🏍 

Head of Staff
πš›πšŽπšœπš πš’πš— πš™πšŠπš›πšŠπšπš’πšœπšŽ πš™πš’πšπšŒπš‘πš˜πšžπš—πšŽπšπšπšŽ, 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšŠπš›πšŽ πš›πšŽπš–πšŽπš–πš‹πšŽπš›πšŽπš πšŠπš•πš πšŠπš’πšœ

On 10/30/2021 at 3:25 PM, Nature said:

More than worth it lad. You could also wrap your car around a pole. Don’t avoid doing things in life that are fun just because it’s risquΓ©! 🏍 

Fact, the most dangerous thing about driving a motorcycle? Everyone else on the road.

• Love 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/4/2022 at 9:25 PM, Sheffield said:

I just bought the Yamaha MT 07 Tech Black 2021. It will be delivered end of this month. Will post a pic asap!!

Great bike! Is it your first bike? If it is great choice, MT07 is as good for newbies as for veterans.

it.pngΒ  TRAINEE ADMIN MIKEE

• HEAD OF FOREIGN SECTIONS
  • ASSISTANT HEAD OF ECONOMY TEAM
  • ASSISTANT HEAD OF PLAYER SUPPORT TEAM

Β 

I'm riding a Mondial Mh 150 Drift. I'm mostly using it inside the city as I had bought it last September and did not really have a chance to try it on long-distance. I'm in Turkey. Roads are mostly horrific, considering weather conditions of the months we're going through, I'm going to keep it inside city(unless it's sunny).Β 

I'm looking at a Honda Rebel 500 for a starter bike. I've always wanted an Indian Scout, but the idea of buying a $12,000 bike I'm absolutely going to drop is the opposite of what everyone's telling me to do.

Β 

but fellas... she calls my name... ho maddone...

Spoiler

2021 Indian Scout Lineup First Look: Five Models (Photos, Specs + Prices)

Β 

2 minutes ago, Apophis said:

I'm looking at a Honda Rebel 500 for a starter bike. I've always wanted an Indian Scout, but the idea of buying a $12,000 bike I'm absolutely going to drop is the opposite of what everyone's telling me to do.

Β 

but fellas... she calls my name... ho maddone...

Β  Reveal hidden contents

2021 Indian Scout Lineup First Look: Five Models (Photos, Specs + Prices)

Β 

Rebel 500 is really good for a starter bike, but yeah, I think that Indian Scout looks way better. How much would you spend for a Honda Rebel 500? I assume that if you said "starter bike" it means that in future you might want to change it, so it means more money.. maybe buying the Indian Scout you might even save money on long term.

Β 

3 minutes ago, Mikee said:

Rebel 500 is really good for a starter bike, but yeah, I think that Indian Scout looks way better. How much would you spend for a Honda Rebel 500? I assume that if you said "starter bike" it means that in future you might want to change it, so it means more money.. maybe buying the Indian Scout you might even save money on long term.

Β 

I'm not skilled enough to handle that jump in power. I trained on like, a 200CC bike. Jumping to a 1200 sounds like an efficient way for me to repaint a highway.Β 

Β 

I'm not going to, buy I could get a Rebel brand new for like five flat. They seem to hold value decent and I've only ever heard good things, regardless of year. I could probably cop one for two and five which is more than doable.

Edited by Apophis

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/16/2022 at 8:28 PM, Lorik said:

Anyone can recommend a good cross/dirtbike? A budget one too. I don't fuck with 2 stroke either, salute.

Well, actually it depends on what do you mean with a good budget. Under 10K you can find KTM EXC 350cc 4 stroke, but I would recommend a 2 stroke, something like a 125cc, 250cc.Β 

Β 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Senior Lead Admin
On 2/4/2022 at 12:57 AM, Mikee said:

Vibes hahaha
Β 

Β 

Good boy riding in a t shirt. All I ever wear.

Β 

@Mikee

Β 

Β 

Edited by Nature
  • Strong 1

Head of Staff
πš›πšŽπšœπš πš’πš— πš™πšŠπš›πšŠπšπš’πšœπšŽ πš™πš’πšπšŒπš‘πš˜πšžπš—πšŽπšπšπšŽ, 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšŠπš›πšŽ πš›πšŽπš–πšŽπš–πš‹πšŽπš›πšŽπš πšŠπš•πš πšŠπš’πšœ

• Senior Lead Admin
2 hours ago, Sheffield said:

loving that sound!

Thanks lad. How’s your bike going? Good to see you’re back also man.

Head of Staff