What's missing on the forum?

Mmartin

1 minute ago, Mobbed Up said:

We should be able to use forum usernames that have had like zero or ten posts. It's stupid for those accounts to be locked when most of the people probably forgot they ever made those.

adding to this - maybe an inactivity clause? Accounts that weren’t used in 3 years should be free’d back up (providing it isn’t an retired staff name)

Mhm, I can say that the policy about name, I mean when you create an account by using your old name account from SA:MP era, should be reduced until the server will get opening. Maybe it will get a new possibility as soon as possbile to create account using your old name or one more option would be to open the old forum to give us a chance to try recovering our passwords.

• Lead Admin
3 minutes ago, DEXENN said:

Mhm, I can say that the policy about name, I mean when you create an account by using your old name account from SA:MP era, should be reduced until the server will get opening. Maybe it will get a new possibility as soon as possbile to create account using your old name or one more option would be to open the old forum to give us a chance to try recovering our passwords.

A solution will be in the works in the near future for this 🙂

• Thumbs 1

SHERIFF KENNETH J. LAROSA

Just now, zahna said:

old theme, long vertical pfps, and also an option to take this rank thing off the bottom left of ur icon

^ Old themes and light one for the current theme. I'm fine with the ranks thingy just fyi voted on themes

Tyler Reed - Department of Public Works & Transportation (Gov)

forum organisation is a little bit off - maybe an archive for locked posts in each category, but hide that from public view as locked topics don’t need to be visible as they clearly provided no use to the forums!

a section for suggestions which has categories of Game Suggestions, Forum Suggestions and Modding Suggestions.

it’s easy to keep organised now but in 6 months it’ll be an absolute nightmare!! 

Edited by roskeii

• Lead Admin
1 hour ago, roskeii said:

forum organisation is a little bit off - maybe an archive for locked posts in each category, but hide that from public view as locked topics don’t need to be visible as they clearly provided no use to the forums!

a section for suggestions which has categories of Game Suggestions, Forum Suggestions and Modding Suggestions.

it’s easy to keep organised now but in 6 months it’ll be an absolute nightmare!! 

A suggestions forum is in the works, but I believe is no need for one just yet. Keep your eyes peeled.

SHERIFF KENNETH J. LAROSA

• jack pinned this topic