What's missing on the forum?

Mmartin

On 2/18/2022 at 12:59 AM, Quicky said:

A bright theme.

All faction forums are bright-themed. Having a forum with a white default background would make converting documents from other forums to this main one a looooot easier. We'll just have to copy paste stuff.

Edited by Quicky

DISTRICT ATTORNEY NATHANIEL COOPER
LOS SANTOS COUNTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY'S OFFICE"For the People"
VVtNi9h.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Gurbsta said:

Make peoples Ban Appeal posts private or seen by Admins only. People should not be able to view anyones ban appeals, doesnt make sense.

I disagree. I think Ban Appeals should be visible to other players, That's how it's been typically on LSRP for a long time. There should be no shame in punishments and the conversations relating to them along with final verdicts. I as the player would like to know what's going on within the LSRP Community among members etc.

0hO1ou7.gifXoiz438.gif

4 minutes ago, Natasha Valentine said:

I disagree. I think Ban Appeals should be visible to other players, That's how it's been typically on LSRP for a long time. There should be no shame in punishments and the conversations relating to them along with final verdicts. I as the player would like to know what's going on within the LSRP Community among members etc.

I agree on this.

• Thumbs 1

On 2/18/2022 at 5:36 PM, Tseard1 said:

I would like to see the foreign section expanded with actual sections, not sure if there is a reason why they aren't made yet. It holds obviously no priority. 

I think the main reason is that moderators of the foreign sections need to be part of the staff (or insider) 

Maybe after launch we will have foreign sections again

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/18/2023 at 8:09 PM, Pruto said:

You can only reply with positive emotes. Can we also have a thumbs down for example?

I wouldn't actually do that. I feel like if there's a new faction that does not have the best screenshots or the best thread, they'll be frowned upon and certain groups or individuals will be "funny" and spam their thread and posts with down-votes. The communities I've been part of that have a negative reputation system usually end up with some people being hated for having a negative reputation score, which isn't the best display to people and will eventually cause some of these people to leave because they don't feel welcome here. Constructive criticism is a possibility for people who you think require a "down-vote" and I feel like that should be how it goes.

Beside that, currently the reputation system does not even allow reputation to be negative and it is a bit of a hassle to work out a way for negative reputation to be included with a down-thumb emote.

• Strong 1

• 5 months later...