What do you drive?

Mikee

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

spacer.png

Alfa Romeo 159, 2.4L

Not my photo - as I am trying to detail mine, put some lips and what not to make it look better.

I remember reading on forums, that when you drive Alfa Romeo 159 (or any Alfa in general) for a while you somehow become addicted to Alfa Romeo.

I think I caught this addiction too.

Kinda look forward for the new Tonale, as its front is like 159's, but made by new technology.

Edited by Uncanny
  • Love 1

The Road Slayers Motorcycle Club

LS-RP

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On topic a 23 ram and a 21 kia 

off topic

Anyone drive a Genesis? Are they somewhat reliable? The GV80 coupe looks really nice even tho its only a concept now but apparently it's going to be made into a real thing for like 80k. Really considering buying it, but no one I know really owns a Genesis to say if its a decent brand or not.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

I needed something with 3rd row seats xD

I used to drive a 2013 Ford Focus. Hated it.

What did u hated at ford focus mostly, it had a lot of problems or..? Is it worth buying one

Spoiler

2.thumb.png.10c6deb3f3e927d5f7f95fde842bcbb3.png

Tester

Ashley McKinley - LSGOV

E class 2.2 cdi 2001. Hopefully switching to a Tiguan 2.0 2013 in January!

Mani Productions                                                                                                                                                                     Cop Talk Magazine Vol.1 No. 1 
Los Santos Publishing                                                                                                                                                               Cop Talk Magazine Vol.1 No. 2

48 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

What year is the one you're buying? The model I had, had many known issues. The power steering went COMPLETELY out and was a known issue. Electric power steering.

Just asking in general but seems not a model to go out and buy, seems I will stick with Toyota, a lot say they don't make u go at mechanic too often..

Spoiler

2.thumb.png.10c6deb3f3e927d5f7f95fde842bcbb3.png

Tester

Ashley McKinley - LSGOV