The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Mikee

10 hours ago, Bluman said:

I've never played any Witcher games, is it kinda like assassins creed? I've seen the series adaptation.

It may be a mix between Assassins Creed and Skyrim. I really love it. This game is lit, you have to try it.

it.png  TRAINEE ADMIN MIKEE

• HEAD OF FOREIGN SECTIONS
  • ASSISTANT HEAD OF ECONOMY TEAM
  • ASSISTANT HEAD OF PLAYER SUPPORT TEAM

13 hours ago, Xanakin said:

3 was my first Witcher game and tried getting into it about 4 times, and to this point still haven't managed to finish a single playthrough since it ended up becoming boring to me.
However the Netflix series was fun to watch to me.

Well actually I think it becomes boring if cannot get into character's point of view. I mean, I really like it and played something like 3 or 4 times and I would play it again other 2 times at least hahaha

it.png  TRAINEE ADMIN MIKEE

• HEAD OF FOREIGN SECTIONS
  • ASSISTANT HEAD OF ECONOMY TEAM
  • ASSISTANT HEAD OF PLAYER SUPPORT TEAM

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/27/2021 at 9:32 PM, elgreco said:

I wish there was a witcher 4

Developers said they will start working on Witcher 4 once they release Cyberpunk. So they're probably working on it now, people says story will be based on Vesemirs old adventures which might be cool, but we'll see.

• 1 year later...

Play Witcher 1 and Witcher 2 and I loved it. I have Witcher 3 installed, but I have never even turned it on yet. Feel like I need to stop working and become a caveman for at least a month for me to get full satisfaction from this game. Not happening yet.