Favorite SAMP LS-RP memory

Xanakin

I remember when I joined LSRP after leaving it for like 3 years and it was an earthquake/meteorite event and I had no idea that was going on, so I was so freaking confuse about the whole map being turned upside down and why are 600 players but not a single soul in Los Santos. Then I realized that FD was trying to rescue me to take me to the shelters and my first encounter with rp was a lemon stand where people came to buy in the shelters.

afterwards I ran a “charity business” where I used to wear a suit and ask politicians for money, not very proud of it tbh. 

On 3/21/2022 at 4:13 PM, SCANDALOUZ said:

That time the real life Hells Angels MC almost sued the faction/server for trademark infringement

It was a turning point for the server. We stopped using real life names since, amd instead went the Rockstar way of copying 

Ayyy-yoo, what?? Is this fact? 😂😂

• OK 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Favorite SAMP LS-RP memory = just playing it.

logging in, rping with Francis Maurer or CWA, just doing the same repetitive trucking route even, just having fun around. The possibilities in such a simple map, text based, RP server were so good.

I miss the SA-MP years as a part of my youth a lot, I wish I had enjoyed it more while it lasted.

Even if the new server on GTA V launches it won't ever be the same thing unfortunately, as in number of players, the absence of my old faction mates, not anything will resemble closely what it once was.

I come here every once in a while and I don't even know why anymore. I just miss a lot the old SA-MP LS-RP days and feel sorry that will never happen again - ever. My peak childhood/youth game of choice is forever gone, even if the new version ever comes out. I'm so sad and nostalgic as I write this, I don't know how I can express how I miss that much more.

Edited by ezosk

Don't know if anyone is still around from the group, but when I was in the SD, at some point a decent chunk of us would log into alts and go do crazy shit. The trucking job had just been released, so we'd all arm ourselves to the teeth with AK's and M4's and go out robbing people. Robbing limit was 5k, guns were reasonably cheap, and there'd be fuck all SD patrolling because half the faction that was online was on alts. The few unlucky cops that saw us robbing people were usually alone and stood no chance against 2 cars and atleast 5 people with assault rifles driveby'ing.

At one point we tried and failed to do a bank robbery, where someone still had an RPG from back when they were still in the game and shot it at the cops before we stormed out shooting. The whole thing was admin approved and supervised too, looking back that was a pretty dope era of the server.

• Head of Game Development
22 hours ago, Gboker said:

Don't know if anyone is still around from the group, but when I was in the SD, at some point a decent chunk of us would log into alts and go do crazy shit. The trucking job had just been released, so we'd all arm ourselves to the teeth with AK's and M4's and go out robbing people. Robbing limit was 5k, guns were reasonably cheap, and there'd be fuck all SD patrolling because half the faction that was online was on alts. The few unlucky cops that saw us robbing people were usually alone and stood no chance against 2 cars and atleast 5 people with assault rifles driveby'ing.

At one point we tried and failed to do a bank robbery, where someone still had an RPG from back when they were still in the game and shot it at the cops before we stormed out shooting. The whole thing was admin approved and supervised too, looking back that was a pretty dope era of the server.

i remember being rpg'd at a bank robbery once, was it market bank/next to the dealership?

8 hours ago, ImperiumXVII said:

i remember being rpg'd at a bank robbery once, was it market bank/next to the dealership?

It may have been more of a common tactic than I thought lol. Nah I remember it was some point after Hoover bank was added, because our escape plan was to make our way to some boats and lose most of the cops before hiding outside of LS. 

• 1 month later...