Favorite SAMP LS-RP memory

Xanakin

Every moment spent with @Revy. @WojtexPL @lynx and @Spanion

"Those days" when the server had 890 players and there were like 120 PD on duty.

• Love 1

spacer.png

DEPUTY SHERIFF (BONUS II) CHAD AARON KRASINSKI
A/OPERATIONS SERGEANT, CUSTODY SERVICES DIVISION
LOS SANTOS COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT — "A TRADITION OF SERVICE"

ALSO A/LIEUTENANT JAMAL CHAQUILLE CARR
TEAM LEADER, OPERATION SAFE JAILS

• Lead Admin

"Borrowing" a portaloo with the help of the SD in order to try and catch a corrupt politician using drugs. Playing the Mission Impossible theme in the background as we did it. 

It's a long story, best not to elaborate. 

Sal

I guess my favorite memory of SAMP LS-RP was around around the end of 2009 or the first days of 2010 when I was playing in LSFD (EMT) and I was new in the server, still learning how to RP and how everything worked and when I came down to El Corona I saw that damn huge crowd standing at Idlegas (Southside Locotes) and I was like fuck I want to be part of this, so the next day I just quit FD and went straight down to EC to start RPing with the gang. Made some damn good friends there.

• 4 weeks later...

Most of my favorite memories of LSRP are thanks to the great Valenti crime family. The group of roleplayers that have come through this faction across many eras was simply phenomenal in terms of their realistic IC approach, roleplay quality and dedication. The roleplay throughout the family's many phases of dominance, internal power struggles, wars, indictments, downfall and resurgence has been incredible. There are way too many people to name but thank you to everyone who helped make Valenti what it was and for the countless hours of top-notch roleplay over the years.

Here's what comes to mind:

- Joining the server, faction hopping and learning the ropes in 2009-2010 (shoutout Florencia 13, Palmira, Auberg, Fiumano, The Townies)

- 2009-2011 is my favorite era of LSRP; the screenshot culture and the antics of management that came afterwards really took away from the game

- Attending Santino "The Butcher" Valenti's going away party before finally joining Valenti in 2011; roleplaying with and learning from the old guard was something special

- Big thanks to Nicholas_Diopare, Pellicano, Donald Duck, Corsaro and Cahneggs who were incredible mentors for me personally and provided great leadership for the faction back in the day

- The Rigazzi Crew

- The Pellicano Crew

- The Diopare Crew

- The Busato Crew

- The Nastasa Crew

- The Carna Crew

- The Grumo Crew

- The Malacci coup

- My Martin Busato character getting made and his two mentors, Charles Pellicano and Donald Rigazzi,  surprisingly attending the ceremony after a long hiatus

- The handful of Valenti induction ceremonies I was fortunate enough to attend/conduct

- The Kaplan Brigade and the highroller card game we hosted in 2013

- Crazy Vatos 13 was fun

- Leading the Valenti comeback (2015-2016 and 2018-2021), reuniting with many of my old friends and working together to revive the LCN roleplay scene for a new generation of players

- 2011 and 2018 are my two favorite Valenti  eras that I was a part of

- Interactions with the Wilcox Organization and the D'Aquila family

Good times.  

Edited by Busato
  • Love 2

I honestly had so many interactions that are nostalgic to me, dating back to 6 years ago. I recently went through my imgur album with all the pictures that I ever took and it brings a smile to my face every single time I go through them. 

Stuff like being dead nervous for the LSPD's post examination results to wearing the blue trainee uniform in the SASD as a DSG. 

My0b0yW.png

b1RIeK0.png

xGp6X2Y.png

• Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

Best times for me were personally from 2012-2016 I would say, specifically 2015-2016 when I joined Maraville and was one of the only black dudes in a hispanic gang, there were one or two more. If anyone wonders my name was Amaru Bronz made alot of people laugh every day and was very lovely, especially OOCly :"D, if any of you remember me, fat big ballaz skin with black cape hoodie clothing item, make sure you message me either on discord at Gutna#6666 or forum msg me, I really wish to get in contact with the people I roleplayed with, Bianca Valdez, Marc Sanchez, moj brat Daniel Rosario which CK-ed me due to IC lies made against me from which am still sad til this day LMAO, Bianca Valdez, and many many more of you! GLHF in GTA5 and if you are starting a faction again, you can count me to join it no matter what kind of roleplay you guys plan!

Edited by killkit