Favorite SAMP LS-RP memory

Xanakin

15 hours ago, bobster said:

The Maravillains as well!!

Definitely some of my favourite times on LS-RP were interacting with you guys, and probably most of those people even in these screenshots. Monica Miramontes, Bianca Valdez & plenty more also contributed to those great times. 2016 was a great time for illegal roleplay!

Yeah, you said it. I've a folder with loads of old memories of the 2016 era, some really were amazing. I'm looking forward to the old forums being accessible again because some stuff on there is golden.

S/O EHC & Oldschool OG's

Montell "Telly" Carter - Gutters Own

On 11/19/2021 at 2:08 AM, bobster said:

Definitely some of my favourite times on LS-RP were interacting with you guys, and probably most of those people even in these screenshots. Monica Miramontes, Bianca Valdez & plenty more also contributed to those great times. 2016 was a great time for illegal roleplay!

Wonder what Monica is up to but I heard from Tw1ster some time ago when I spotted him joining GTA W and spoke to him for a bit. God, many amazing names though. The highlight was when Gus made that picture with all the members etc on it, pics of them. That was such a nice thing to look back at, hope the forums will pop back and we'll be able to memorize of it again. Though the Maravilla riot was one thing that I literally loved the most. I had a baton and literally beat up a cop in an alleyway. It was funny.

• 2 weeks later...

One time Akuji-kai and 424 had a meeting, on the edge of war, in the Akuji-kai alleyway. There was about 100 people packed into one little alleyway fully armed to teeth, if things got ugly it would have been a massacre, if anyone here was in either of the two factions they will remember lol. I remember two LSPD cadets were patrolling and probably saw all the vehicles on the radar or were just wandering around, pulled into the alleyway, saw 100+ people armed with SMG's and rifles, and just slowly backed up and left. The meeting dissolved shortly after that. 

Joining RBF in like 2011(?), finally being initiated and climbing up the ranks was an amazing experience because they had a great group of serious players. 

Starting the BGD gang with some ls-rp friends and making it prominent.

I remember joining GBZ because there was fuss around it for being hyper heavy RP. I loved it but the faction died. Later I revived the faction and continued it's legacy as the leader, but due to real life duties didn't have time to play anymore and it died. It was also when I completely left SAMP.

All of the huge gang brawls were such fun.

Becoming a tester and seeing the other side of the application forms.

Too many good memories to name...

EDIT: I remember installing snow mods around Christmas and it felt amazing roleplaying that it was Christmas time, but there was a discussion whether snow was realistic in LS-RP.

Edited by Soldato

• 2 weeks later...

Robbing a bank with events team. Bradley and Rees were leading it, Collins was in the TS channel. 

TRU found us because our getaway driver refused to drive his car into the water when we were hiding in Aeros unlocked Tierra Robada mansion. 😂

----

Coordinating a flank on ESD tryouts on the training server via IG chat so smooth that a leader TPd to me to see our spot 😂

--

Coordinating a takedown/medevacs with Morales during a Code 0 sit. We were both field staff in SD

--

Watching Salem fly a dodo upside down through the Bayside tunnels...

--

Myself and 2 others leading a barricaded sit at East LS parking garage, so well that we all got awards. It was fun RP and a great feeling 

--

Being part of Maravilla in general - finding the rp completely IC. The friendships that developed there ❤️...the "riots" (which we didn't even start but got blamed for 😂). Stealing Underwood's hat during that

--

The entirety of EHC

--

Getting to have some good rp after my teen char accidentally killed her grandma (props to Carbon for playing Gran, after I got perms to set up the rp 😂)

Edited by Fiendfyre

On 11/22/2021 at 5:43 AM, F0r3v3r said:

Wonder what Monica is up to but I heard from Tw1ster some time ago when I spotted him joining GTA W and spoke to him for a bit. God, many amazing names though. The highlight was when Gus made that picture with all the members etc on it, pics of them. That was such a nice thing to look back at, hope the forums will pop back and we'll be able to memorize of it again. Though the Maravilla riot was one thing that I literally loved the most. I had a baton and literally beat up a cop in an alleyway. It was funny.

I talk to Goddess every now and then. 

But holy crap Tw1ster. That's a dude I haven't talked to in ages. Last I heard he was going to be a dad (Ages ago)

On 11/18/2021 at 6:08 PM, bobster said:

Yesss

On 10/5/2021 at 12:57 AM, Spanion said:

GND and EHC interactions, back when there was mutual respect between a gang cop and a gang affiliated member  

Fuck Tobar but also, yes. Absolutely. 

On 10/13/2021 at 6:26 PM, budala. said:

When we had to wait 5-10min to login as the server was constantly 500/500

Yup

On 10/5/2021 at 6:43 PM, Dos Santos said:

all i'ma say this was lit

when was this what the fuck

it'd have to be;

2015 PD

SEB, the amount of cool shit we did was unbeatable

Swan Lake

Seeing my name on the staff update and getting my TA PM from Surreal (!!! was scary)

Edited by r0yal

18 hours ago, r0yal said:

when was this what the fuck

it'd have to be;

2015 PD

SEB, the amount of cool shit we did was unbeatable

Swan Lake

Seeing my name on the staff update and getting my TA PM from Surreal (!!! was scary)

Surreal addressed my TA PM to "Sarcasm" bit yeah seeing the subject as "!!!" I thought I was in trouble 😂

'Computer Love' by Zapp & Roger was a song I heard in the game server's radio. At the time, 24K Magic had just been released and is still popping. As you know, both those songs use the instrument called a 'voice box' or 'talk box'. After hearing this song on the radio, I can't stop dreaming about it and I wanted to buy one, but it is very rare to find in my country. Very, very, very few people have it and I haven't seen a single store that has it. But that changed in around 2018 when a major music store in my country had it for a limited amount of time. I wanted to buy it but I was just a kid, I couldn't afford it. Plus, the price of that thing is almost double the retail price in the US. For years I have been listening to this type of music and I just can't get enough of it.

Finally, after about five years later (now), I've been able to buy one abroad and I'm waiting for it to arrive. I can say that this time of my life might be the most ecstatic I've ever been (minus the coronavirus pandemic and minor sicknesses that I had).