Battlefield 2042

Birdman

13 hours ago, brexpiprazole said:

overhyped underdelivered ea games still beta tho

Yeah, this is true, but unless it gets an EA Play 10 hour trial to try again, these impressions will probably make me not want the game! It's each to their own, it just doesn't feel like a battlefield? I can hit someone and they can still run and jump out the way, where as in the old ones, one or two hits and they'd be dead - that's the way it should be! 😞

Played Battlefield games for a long time, game has changed and evolved from what it was, but I don't hate it to be honest. I think a lot of people that want the older experience, won't like this new one and that's fine, you buy a game for what you would expect and BF fans expect a certain style of gameplay, but I can't say I hate or dislike this, it's just a little disappointing that we won't have that old feel is all.

So far, Beta has been fine for me on Playstation 5, few bugs here and there, but what game doesn't have bugs in a Beta build, kind of what its their for, to find and elimate them as best as possible before launch, seems like it'll be a solid game, but not everyone's cup of tea.

Edited by GBH

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, softie said:

beta was kinda trash, hopefully the overall experience is improved come release date

They made a lot of improvements and they still have two weeks until launch for the play early pre-orders to fix even more stuff.

https://www.ea.com/games/battlefield/battlefield-2042/news/battlefield-briefing-what-we-learned-from-open-beta?isLocalized=true

• Thumbs 1

On 10/9/2021 at 5:12 PM, Bluman said:

It doesn't feel like a traditional BF game, a bit closer to the newest ground war mode on cod, but it's enjoyable. I do miss the slower battles and last stand pushes to win rounds and IMO there's not as much destruction as I thought there'd be

Valeria Avendaño

Miguel Mondragon

La Puerta Boys

Sinaloa Cowboys

"TRANSNATIONAL ORGANIZED CRIME DOESN'T RECOGNIZE ANY BORDERS" - Patricia Espinoza

Guide to Paisa Roleplay

Guide To Drug RP in Gangs

Community Page

LS-R

• 2 weeks later...